*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

son prob doesnt even know the difference between them
laugh.gif

too JDM
l_38396caf3ce84005a36848c7f8da5223.jpg

lol(it was a Joke, before anyone thinks that I was serious about posting a yellow RL up)

Theres no need to even say anything else about 410kid, he's doing himself in, why are you so defensive?

LOL. Im defensive bacause you all are following me in every thread harassing me saying im 410kid.

Ok i respect that i guess. No...

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

I've always wanted a DC2...black on black.
ohwell.gif
but anyways...not JDM but here's my contribution. My 20th anniv gti.

23sx53r.jpg

Why would you post in a JDM thread?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

I've always wanted a DC2...black on black.
ohwell.gif
but anyways...not JDM but here's my contribution. My 20th anniv gti.

23sx53r.jpg

Why would you post in a JDM thread?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just sayinnnn. wanted to post something up.
smile.gif

Damn Baltimore, the rice list you posted matches most of the cars YOU posted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No, some of them are formula d cars or time attack cars thats not rice thats race. And others are not rice they are still performance cars just modified. A ricer would be an economy car with a body kit and all but none of the ones i posted are

Heres my friends 93 supra. Nothing special he wanted to keep a vintage stock look to it.

2j43pf8.jpg

24zlyeu.jpg

You guys dont know what ricers are. I could post a bunch of civics which you guys think are hot but i posted tc and sc cars that are made to race

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Damn Baltimore, the rice list you posted matches most of the cars YOU posted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No, some of them are formula d cars or time attack cars thats not rice thats race. And others are not rice they are still performance cars just modified. A ricer would be an economy car with a body kit and all but none of the ones i posted are

1. Skyline with chrome rims and a dragon decal on the hood
2. S2000 with huge wing, ugly body kit, tacky rims, and mirror tints
3. RSX with painted graphics, ebay body kit, wing, and grill, big rims, not lowered, audio stickers
4.350z with body kit, chrome rims, huge wing

Do you see all the similarities with the cars you posted? Maybe it's YOU that's the ricer
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Limited- the rx7 is 255hp stock and neither of us have seen that cars bay

Anthony- I dont care, chill out big guy

NY-
1. Thats a time attack car which is a track race car
2.veilside gt wing, millenium body kit, and nakayama rims arent tacky and it has a nice engine bay too. tint has nothing to do and its really not that dark in person
3. Im not a fan of rsx's it just has a nice paint job. Its not a ricer because its not scrapping the ground that was stupid
4. Its has a veilside version 3 drift widebody kit which is not rice.

And chrome rims arent rice.

Back
Top Bottom