*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

I just think it's safe to say that we both have different perspectives of what rice is and will not agree. Lets just get back to posting some clean JDM cars
pimp.gif

Thats not the best but you can easily change the rims (which i hate the deep dish rims it has) and tires, Do more mods to the engine, or do an engine swap and put out 400hp and a 11 sec 1/4 mile. Thats not the fastest rx7 ever.

once again you dont know what rice is. None of them are civics with a 4" tip lowered 3 inches, body kit, and a gt wing. They are cars that go fast not 160hp.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Damn Baltimore, the rice list you posted matches most of the cars YOU posted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No, some of them are formula d cars or time attack cars thats not rice thats race. And others are not rice they are still performance cars just modified. A ricer would be an economy car with a body kit and all but none of the ones i posted are

1. Skyline with chrome rims and a dragon decal on the hood
2. S2000 with huge wing, ugly body kit, tacky rims, and mirror tints
3. RSX with painted graphics, ebay body kit, wing, and grill, big rims, not lowered, audio stickers
4.350z with body kit, chrome rims, huge wing

Do you see all the similarities with the cars you posted? Maybe it's YOU that's the ricer
laugh.gif
wink.gif

x10000

I  was following this clean thread until Baltimore posted "Its a shame theres a lot of ricers posted..." and calling a clean ride a beater.

and posted 2 OK and 9
sick.gif
laugh.gif
at Baltimore what a clown!

Ok I told him i was sorry i saw his car different on my iphone and told him it was a nice car so your fault for not reading. Im a clown because you dont like the cars i like. Oh no my life is over. I dont care they are nice but i forgot you guys have gt35r's, lambos, and are automotive genius's.

i said i just liked the paint job. I dont like the rims i only like silver or black and i dont like rsx's. Its not exactly a ricer but i posted it for the hell of it

roll.gif
Im not even gonna say anything i had no idea you were serious about that
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

from what i posted these are 100% not rice,
time attack skyline, formula d team orange sti, veilside s2000, drift works s15, nsx, apr evo, supra, fortune rx-7, veilside 350z

the rsx again i just liked the paint rsx;s are trash. The Rx-8 is ok just bad rims and wing but its performance is good.

these are ricers
209ozs0.jpg

2hwebzc.jpg

2dm8i2s.jpg

Baltimore is just a scrub guys
laugh.gif

And that honda fit is actually pretty sick. The drop is nice and he has pretty wide wheels

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Those definitely are ricers.

You seriously don't see the difference between those and that Fit?
Well i guess smh at me for misusing the term ricer on it. I know they are work wheels but idk. I can get with 12 inch rims like that. Im sure it has a nice exhaust too not a 4" like the 350a i showed so its really not.

The 3 i just posted are really some of the only ricers in the tread. You can hate on the ones i posted but they have no ridiculous exhausts, ricer painted rims, stickers that arent parts in the car, and they have well respected body kits from import tuners.

how about this. And lmao @ scrub that was cute. And please post pics of the car in ur avy rainbow

am6yxs.jpg

Originally Posted by Baltimore

how about this. And lmao @ scrub that was cute. And please post pics of the car in ur avy rainbow

am6yxs.jpg

That's too close to call for me.

Semi-rice?

laugh.gif

idk it has a lip kit, work wheels, and what appears to be a carbon hood, roof, and wing. Idk i cant tell unless i see the stock automatic tran. 150hp economy engine or the 4" exhaust tip

edit and what looks like carbon fenders. cant tell if it was painted black or carbon

Back
Top Bottom