*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

By the way, that Veilside RX-7 is NOT made for racing...
laugh.gif
The car is slow as hell.
Isn't it just a show car? I know it was used for drifting in FF3 but primarily a show car right?

And yes I do have a car smh. I have a 09 cobalt ss as my DD and I sold my S2000 3 months ago. Im looking to buy another s2000 this summer though and use that as a summer/weekend car.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
As an aerospace engineer (to be), I'm confused at this analogy
laugh.gif
. Btw, I bring no animosity to you nor this thread, I'm just confused.

they have a SS cobalt?

25tckfr.jpg

plus that kit on this s2k serves absolutely no purpose, are those baller speed holes in the front bumper not creating enough downforce?

Yes they do have a Cobalt SS its very nice for a DD but still has a nice punch. Well that kit is the Veilside Millenium kit and it is actually a very good kit. Im not exactly sure how much downforce they cause though. I am planning on getting this kit for my s2000 when i buy it. It looks really nice in person.

And yes I do have a car smh. I have a 09 cobalt ss as my DD and I sold my S2000 3 months ago. Im looking to buy another s2000 this summer though and use that as a summer/weekend car.
oh, word...

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

What do u own then? None of my cars are street legal except my cobalt but thats my daily driver. I aint gonna race no punk cobra thats a waste of time. I'll race u. Whats wrong with a body kit im getting a veilside fortune body put on... The raceways i race at are in MD, DC, and VA. U seem like u have no idea what ur talking about if u dont know what a stage is. Dont worry about where my cars got tunned. Put up 5 grand and race me not one of ur lil friends.

it's a wrap folks, Baltimore = 410 
smh.gif

who remembers this thread? Dodge Viper Appreciation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

oh, word...

What do u own then? None of my cars are street legal except my cobalt but thats my daily driver. I aint gonna race no punk cobra thats a waste of time. I'll race u. Whats wrong with a body kit im getting a veilside fortune body put on... The raceways i race at are in MD, DC, and VA. U seem like u have no idea what ur talking about if u dont know what a stage is. Dont worry about where my cars got tunned. Put up 5 grand and race me not one of ur lil friends.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
What a lame

Yes they do have a Cobalt SS its very nice for a DD but still has a nice punch. Well that kit is the Veilside Millenium kit and it is actually a very good kit. Im not exactly sure how much downforce they cause though. I am planning on getting this kit for my s2000 when i buy it. It looks really nice in person.
Shall we call THockey in here again? S2000? Really?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

oh, word...

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Welp. it's a wrap.

wow ok im not the only one in the world with a cobalt. I like all the trouble you are wasting on me though. So cody go play with photoshop cause ur wrong again.

well regardless if youre him or not... youre turning this thread into a bunch of crap filled with your negativity. so basically get out and go start a american car thread.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

well regardless if youre him or not... youre turning this thread into a bunch of crap filled with your negativity. so basically get out and go start a american car thread.
GIFSoup

ban you cause youre freakin annoying.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

Im trying to move on from it but theres 5 ppl on each page making a mutiny against me for no reason. I said im not that guy. Leave me alone and post what the thread is about. Y'all are harassing me for no damn reason at all. And some followed me into other threads and trolled. If you all just be quiet and leave me alone theres no problem. I was contributing to the thread until you all changed the topic to try to gang up on me to get me banned.

For example look below me.... im not the problem. Every other thread nobody is like this but in this thread theres stuff like this. What does that have to do with this thread

EDIT AGAIN: notorious bum, see i tried to squash it and stop this nonsense but ppl like him keep harassing me. I never said im gonna buy all these jewels have all these cars and whatever else you think. I asked what was icebox which im guessing is a jewelry store. STOP TROLLING MAN I reported you and i hope you get banned for following me in every thread and harrassing me. Ive done nothing to you so why wont you leave me alone

YES 10piece so we can now stop this grow up and go back to posting JDM not all this crap thats going on.

LMAO im the one who exposed that brat in the viper thread. dumb lil kid try to act like he had a lot of space jams for sale. i got his e-mail and put it in myspace. sent a friend request
using my gf page got his pics, deleted him from my gf page and exposed his lil kid @#$. ! i knew it was him all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Its not just this guy Baltimore turning this thread into a heap of negativity, its these guys entertaining his trolling.

Ignore and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom