*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

My DD.

4543745337_1bc0770d15_b.jpg

Question for ya, i have a 97 Eclipse sitting on stock springs and i want to get TEINS lowering spring but i am worried about the car being mad bouncy. What should i do?

^^ I ain't a Honda type of dude but that was
pimp.gif

This guy Baltimore gave me a headache reading this thread
es2qvt.jpg

Originally Posted by Baltimore

and btw 410 is an area code all across Baltimore so i guess im every niketalker that lives in Baltimore smh
If this man ain't lying Baltimore is wack NYC > Baltimore > Cali

Stupid question but on 98 integras does the trunk open with the back window or is it a separate trunk? I tried looking at pictures but for some reason I can't find any good back shots.

nerd.gif
, what happened to the hatch?

I got my eye on a s13 vert with a rb25

that DC at rican post is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nerd.gif
, what happened to the hatch?

I got my eye on a s13 vert with a rb25

that DC at rican post is
pimp.gif
Hatch was sold a long time ago. Thing was falling apart. Literally no frame rail left.

I picked up a 93 Silvia Qs today though.
devil.gif
devil.gif

^nice, 93 silvia Q so that's a s14? ur from canada right? i guess that's why you can get away w/ real jdm cars lol...get some pics up in here quick man!

btw, does it still have the sr20de in it? not a bad motor either...

a real silvia?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
you guys in canada are lucky, we have to wait 5 more years

post some pic
nerd.gif

risky devil v8 coupe

pimp.gif

54.jpg

Yeah man, It was the only way to get a Clean chassis in Canada without having to pay $8k++. Rust destroys these cars up here.

Thug, the Q's comes factory SR'd but it's auto and non-turbo. I bought mines already 5-speed swapped, and has a fresh SR20DET in it (Basically a Silvia K's conversion). It's basically completely stock right now, In due time ill start doing things to it. Here's a pic when I went to get emissions tests done. It was funny seeing the dude try to drive the car from the passenger seat multiple times. hahaha

23364_401556093278_588558278_4122646_2236547_n.jpg

Better pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom