*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

Carver i retracted that statement. Its a nice car and monday said whats installed on it and its nice. I guess i just done like how small the rims are.

Baltimore your a bum, everyone knows your the kid that looks like Gus from Recess, off ya self and stay off NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Just scooped this up

any ideas? No engine stuff cuz ain't no making this car fast lol.

It's a 07 fit sport auto BTW
go for a look similar to this
pimp.gif

you guys like Enkei wheels?

ive been shopping for wheels and that seems to be a good wheel for the price.

130_0811_11_z+wheel_guide+enkei_fd05.jpg

fd-05, discount tire direct has $100 off when you buy a set of 4 enkei right now.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

enkei rpf1
pimp.gif

ok i just looked these up on enkei website, those are under race and tuning wheels, the ones i posted are under performance wheels.

i can assume the race and tuning wheels cost more. can you explain the diffrence between the two catergories. also is it better to stick with race and tuning when it comes to enkei? i do like some of the wheels that fall under performance. thanks

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Shall we call THockey in here again? S2000? Really?
Checking in for some laughs.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

LMAO im the one who exposed that brat in the viper thread. dumb lil kid try to act like he had a lot of space jams for sale. i got his e-mail and put it in myspace. sent a friend request
using my gf page got his pics, deleted him from my gf page and exposed his lil kid @#$. ! i knew it was him all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You sir, were late to to the party, but still added to the atmosphere.
pimp.gif

Shot I took of a few of my boys cars. Excuse the lack of FMIC on the first car.
laugh.gif

4541866016_e1aa1897a2_o.jpg

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Shall we call THockey in here again? S2000? Really?
Checking in for some laughs.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

LMAO im the one who exposed that brat in the viper thread. dumb lil kid try to act like he had a lot of space jams for sale. i got his e-mail and put it in myspace. sent a friend request
using my gf page got his pics, deleted him from my gf page and exposed his lil kid @#$. ! i knew it was him all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You sir, were late to to the party, but still added to the atmosphere.
pimp.gif

Dude been wreaking havoc in other threads talkin about graduating college and other nonsense

Originally Posted by Baltimore

And yes I do have a car smh. I have a 09 cobalt ss as my DD and I sold my S2000 3 months ago. Im looking to buy another s2000 this summer though and use that as a summer/weekend car.

25tckfr.jpg

was this yourrssss??

This was my boys car back in the day. Import Racer magazine cover December 2004. Its been sold since.
tired.gif

ndsfsx.jpg

4glyea.jpg

2ykgget.jpg

o5awp5.jpg

ncy0zp.jpg

^ Are roll cages street legal in VA? I know they arent in MD i was just wondering if it was a street or track car.

Back
Top Bottom