*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

1z5swsy.jpg

23tppfk.jpg

289g8de.jpg

rkn1iw.jpg

28jr5k.jpg

30woyfa.jpg

Originally Posted by gboy1230

like i stated the first few pages SO MUCH WIN!!!!!! i love these threads....

the only question i have for most is ...

where do you go to get the work done?? or do most of yall buy the parts and work on it yourself???
I do most most or all of the work myself. If I can't, I have a bunch of friends that are more than willing to give a hand.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

where do you go to get the work done?? or do most of yall buy the parts and work on it yourself???
I do most most or all of the work myself. If I can't, I have a bunch of friends that are more than willing to give a hand.

Guess i found me a new installer
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Guess i found me a new installer
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

but ya thats what i figured that probably the way its suppose to be done haha i really need to start a project

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

gold would be better

or gun metal
Gold goes better with a different shade of blue imo, wont contrast very well with the blue. and for gun-metal, i was thinking about that, but ima just go with black with red lugnuts
glasses.gif

A lil off topic but I think I found the color I want!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was between Mag blue or Midnight purple until I saw these.

F-Zero Blue
2daernq.jpg

on the right
14ui7t0.jpg

Mmmm those Volks are beautiful - especially that finish. I had bronze ones, wouldn't hesitate to swap them for blue either!

I don't think anyone I know or near me has F-Zero Blue. That's why I sorta want to do that color. A bunch of my homies already have Mag Blue. I just gotta find the paint code for them. These will be a hit or miss and hopefully I can pull them off.

why the hell not.... ive posted these pics before iam just to lazy to look/take new ones lol.....

its for sale
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom