Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Say what you want about turnovers but ask yourself this--did he win? Did he take a team that was 7-15 and bring them to 13-15? Did he just hit a gamewinner? Has Melo been out this whole time, and has Amare been out every game except for today's? Is he averaging 28.5 points, 8.5 assists, and 1.8 steals on 50.4% FG over the last six games, all of which were wins? Is it only his second year in the league? I say respect the man. Black, white, asian, martian--if anybody does those things, you respect him.

Say what you want about turnovers but ask yourself this--did he win? Did he take a team that was 7-15 and bring them to 13-15? Did he just hit a gamewinner? Has Melo been out this whole time, and has Amare been out every game except for today's? Is he averaging 28.5 points, 8.5 assists, and 1.8 steals on 50.4% FG over the last six games, all of which were wins? Is it only his second year in the league? I say respect the man. Black, white, asian, martian--if anybody does those things, you respect him.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Lin has been handling the ball alot which accounts for his TOs. The team has actually been doing better overall w/ turnovers since Lin has handled the ball.

To the people talking about Lin's turnovers:

AVERAGE TEAM TOTAL TURNOVERS THIS SEASON BEFORE LIN: 15.913

AVERAGE TEAM TOTAL TURNOVERS THIS SEASON AFTER LIN: 14.66

Come on man..  8TOs is inexcusable regardless of how much he handles the ball or not..  You know that argument is nonsense.. The point guard isn't supposed to just recycle other people's turnovers as his.. He's supposed to be limiting turnovers.. But if my PG may have just as many TOs as Assists and he's getting 7+ Assists that is a problem.  Lin will be the first to tell you that.
But the fact is that he has limited turnovers. If we are talking about his own statline, it'll improve once Melo comes into the roster and he controls the ball less often. I'm not saying he shouldn't get better, I'm just offering some facts to weigh in.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Lin has been handling the ball alot which accounts for his TOs. The team has actually been doing better overall w/ turnovers since Lin has handled the ball.

To the people talking about Lin's turnovers:

AVERAGE TEAM TOTAL TURNOVERS THIS SEASON BEFORE LIN: 15.913

AVERAGE TEAM TOTAL TURNOVERS THIS SEASON AFTER LIN: 14.66

Come on man..  8TOs is inexcusable regardless of how much he handles the ball or not..  You know that argument is nonsense.. The point guard isn't supposed to just recycle other people's turnovers as his.. He's supposed to be limiting turnovers.. But if my PG may have just as many TOs as Assists and he's getting 7+ Assists that is a problem.  Lin will be the first to tell you that.
But the fact is that he has limited turnovers. If we are talking about his own statline, it'll improve once Melo comes into the roster and he controls the ball less often. I'm not saying he shouldn't get better, I'm just offering some facts to weigh in.

Originally Posted by envasian

February 23, 2012

The Rat - Lebron James & The Rooster Dwyane Wade will be defeated by The Dragon, Jeremy Lin!
indifferent.gif
Lets not sound too overconfident.

Originally Posted by envasian

February 23, 2012

The Rat - Lebron James & The Rooster Dwyane Wade will be defeated by The Dragon, Jeremy Lin!
indifferent.gif
Lets not sound too overconfident.

Originally Posted by Beats05

All that really needs to be said.
pimp.gif

What the hell difference does this make?

All that really needs to be said.
pimp.gif

What the hell difference does this make?

I been rooting for Lin, but at the same time I haven't jumped on the bandwagon because its only been a couple of games, but now im really wondering because this guy just keeps going. I really want to know how good Lin is, is this some hot streak, is he simply this nice or what. Like how many times have you seen someone come out like this, its hard to imagine but he doing it.

I been rooting for Lin, but at the same time I haven't jumped on the bandwagon because its only been a couple of games, but now im really wondering because this guy just keeps going. I really want to know how good Lin is, is this some hot streak, is he simply this nice or what. Like how many times have you seen someone come out like this, its hard to imagine but he doing it.

Back
Top Bottom