Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

was at the game today rootin for J-Lin, the ACC was goin wild. it was like chinatown in there
roll.gif

Props to the man.
smokin.gif

You guys hear that the Lakers were watching the game, and went bananas when Lin hit that last 3?
laugh.gif

Dude reminds me of… ...

... ... Jeremy Lin
wink.gif

Props to the man.
smokin.gif

You guys hear that the Lakers were watching the game, and went bananas when Lin hit that last 3?
laugh.gif

Dude reminds me of… ...

... ... Jeremy Lin
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Calm down its the Raptors.

Son 
laugh.gif
He hasn't faced a good team yet. Lakers are a joke and Kobe was off that night. Just wait and see what my boy Lebron does to him.
Word..I'm pretty worried when we play the Heat the remaining 37 games of the season

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Calm down its the Raptors.

Son 
laugh.gif
He hasn't faced a good team yet. Lakers are a joke and Kobe was off that night. Just wait and see what my boy Lebron does to him.
Word..I'm pretty worried when we play the Heat the remaining 37 games of the season

I guess im all Lin. This Lin-sanity made me sick at first, but then i took some penicil-Lin.

I guess im all Lin. This Lin-sanity made me sick at first, but then i took some penicil-Lin.

http://bestplaces.nydailynews.com/galleries/welcome-home-inside-mansions-rich-and-famous
Jeremy Lin doesn’t have to sleep on his brother’s couch anymore.

The Knicks phenom, who in the span of five games has gone from benchwarmer to the cover of Sports Illustrated, has sublet a two-bedroom apartment from former Knick David Lee in a Trump Tower in White Plains, sources told the Daily News.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Lin’s apartment is on the 20th floor and boasts marble bathrooms, cherry wood floors, a built-in sound system and stunning views of New York City in the distance. Lin will pay around $3,800 a month in rent. 

The building, which was built in partnership with developer Louis Cappelli, also features outdoor basketball courts, an indoor and outdoor pool, a spa, a gym, and other top-of-the-line amenities

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]David Lee is a nice guy.[/font]

http://bestplaces.nydailynews.com/galleries/welcome-home-inside-mansions-rich-and-famous
Jeremy Lin doesn’t have to sleep on his brother’s couch anymore.

The Knicks phenom, who in the span of five games has gone from benchwarmer to the cover of Sports Illustrated, has sublet a two-bedroom apartment from former Knick David Lee in a Trump Tower in White Plains, sources told the Daily News.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Lin’s apartment is on the 20th floor and boasts marble bathrooms, cherry wood floors, a built-in sound system and stunning views of New York City in the distance. Lin will pay around $3,800 a month in rent. 

The building, which was built in partnership with developer Louis Cappelli, also features outdoor basketball courts, an indoor and outdoor pool, a spa, a gym, and other top-of-the-line amenities

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]David Lee is a nice guy.[/font]

Man I guess you guys dont get it. NBA is hyping him up for ratings.

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 secs or so to score

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 secs or so to score

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 ces or so to score

indifferent.gif

They didn't have any fouls to give

Back
Top Bottom