Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I still don't understand why the Spaniards took that pic
laugh.gif

Imagine how good this Knicks team will be when he begins to mesh with Amare on the pick and roll. I believe Melo's going to make things much easier for JLin and the same way around. If everyone buys into Dantoni's system and Linsanity, the Knicks have a bright future.

Dave McMenamin @mcten  Reply  Retweeted  Favorite · Open

The Lakers' players lounge just erupted when Lin hit that big 3. World Peace emerged and ran through the locker room yelling 'Linsanity!!'

Imagine how good this Knicks team will be when he begins to mesh with Amare on the pick and roll. I believe Melo's going to make things much easier for JLin and the same way around. If everyone buys into Dantoni's system and Linsanity, the Knicks have a bright future.

Dave McMenamin @mcten  Reply  Retweeted  Favorite · Open

The Lakers' players lounge just erupted when Lin hit that big 3. World Peace emerged and ran through the locker room yelling 'Linsanity!!'

If I remember correctly it was SUPPOSED to be a "good" gesture towards China, host of the Olympics.

Guess their humor wasnt so humorous to China and the rest of the world.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Melo is rolling over his grave right now.

Linning is taking the attention

It's Lin team now
Source?

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
...I swear you say the dumbest things

Originally Posted by dyyhard

qeaw8.png

eek.gif
are they supposed to be making fun of Asians?.........Yo, even as a black male, I'm offended by this
laugh.gif

When was that picture taken, why would higher powers co-sign something like this
30t6p3b.gif

qeaw8.png

eek.gif
are they supposed to be making fun of Asians?.........Yo, even as a black male, I'm offended by this
laugh.gif

When was that picture taken, why would higher powers co-sign something like this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Melo is rolling over his grave right now.

Linning is taking the attention

It's Lin team now
Source?

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
...I swear you say the dumbest things

If I remember correctly it was SUPPOSED to be a "good" gesture towards China, host of the Olympics.

Guess their humor wasnt so humorous to China and the rest of the world.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

qeaw8.png

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The Olympics 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

qeaw8.png

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The Olympics 

Back
Top Bottom