Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Man I guess you guys dont get it. NBA is hyping him up for ratings.

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 ces or so to score

indifferent.gif

They didn't have any fouls to give

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I guess im all Lin. This Lin-sanity made me sick at first, but then i took some penicil-Lin.
roll.gif

I've been a fan of his ever since the '10 Cornell-Harvard game. We pulled out with the W, but son was tenacious and scored 24 or so. I knew he had good things coming his way.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I guess im all Lin. This Lin-sanity made me sick at first, but then i took some penicil-Lin.
roll.gif

I've been a fan of his ever since the '10 Cornell-Harvard game. We pulled out with the W, but son was tenacious and scored 24 or so. I knew he had good things coming his way.

Come on the game against Toronto last 15 secs he is just holding the ball. Every coach knows to foul when your tied then that gives them 10 ces or so to score

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

indifferent.gif

dont matter they would have end up fouling anyways to stop a score. NBA is fake.   They could had put that rookie at the line and he would had missed one of those shots. get the ball back 10 secs  and then they would had end up getting fouled to stop  a game score win.. NBA is Fake IM done or either the coach is dumb

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

indifferent.gif

dont matter they would have end up fouling anyways to stop a score. NBA is fake.   They could had put that rookie at the line and he would had missed one of those shots. get the ball back 10 secs  and then they would had end up getting fouled to stop  a game score win.. NBA is Fake IM done or either the coach is dumb

Yo that pic makes so much sense right now. Lin was acting a certain way against Rubio and seemed mad at times.

Yo that pic makes so much sense right now. Lin was acting a certain way against Rubio and seemed mad at times.

Coach D'Antoni @Coach_D_Antoni
Floyd Mayweather thinks Jeremy Lin is overrated, which is funny because Jeremy Lin has managed to be undefeated without ducking anybody.

Floyd Mayweather thinks Jeremy Lin is overrated, which is funny because Jeremy Lin has managed to be undefeated without ducking anybody.

they are not even guarding LIN playing him self. David Stern said play LIn soft

they are not even guarding LIN playing him self. David Stern said play LIn soft

Originally Posted by quik1987

pringles fan 

pringles fan 

Zinger...   Untrue but nonetheless that was pretty good

But that gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zinger...   Untrue but nonetheless that was pretty good

But that gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom