Originally Posted by DubA169

one of these morons on espn just said that lin is not a point guard

wow

They going hard on First Take.
30t6p3b.gif

wow
cus of the whole turnover issues? I know his dribbling as good as it should be, but imagine if he were 1/2 as aggressive going to the rim, those turnovers would go down. why do you think russell westbrook turns it over so much. you gotta factor in getting to the rim.

wow
cus of the whole turnover issues? I know his dribbling as good as it should be, but imagine if he were 1/2 as aggressive going to the rim, those turnovers would go down. why do you think russell westbrook turns it over so much. you gotta factor in getting to the rim.

laugh.gif
Are yall serious about this Melo being salty about the Lin game winner? Stop reaching folks.

laugh.gif
Are yall serious about this Melo being salty about the Lin game winner? Stop reaching folks.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Why was the whole Toronto fans standing up and cheering lin last night ???
Because this city doesn't deserve an NBA team. We're looking like Phillips Arena when the Knicks play the Hawks.

The real reason? the game wasn't nowhere near a sell out until yesterday afternoon. Usual home game capacity is around 18,000 but they opened their playoff seating arrangements to make it 20,000 and released extra tickets causing lines throughout the day. Toronto has one of the largest Asian communities in North America, so many (and I mean many) came out to see Jeremy Lin.  Also helped that it was 'Asian Heritage Night', worked out perfectly.

Because this city doesn't deserve an NBA team. We're looking like Phillips Arena when the Knicks play the Hawks.

The real reason? the game wasn't nowhere near a sell out until yesterday afternoon. Usual home game capacity is around 18,000 but they opened their playoff seating arrangements to make it 20,000 and released extra tickets causing lines throughout the day. Toronto has one of the largest Asian communities in North America, so many (and I mean many) came out to see Jeremy Lin.  Also helped that it was 'Asian Heritage Night', worked out perfectly.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bro....driving in to work today, the radio station I was listening to played the audio of when Lin hit the game winner....that %@!$ was INSANELY loud.  You woulda thought the Knicks were at MSG.  Never heard the ACC like that....ever. 

Bro....driving in to work today, the radio station I was listening to played the audio of when Lin hit the game winner....that %@!$ was INSANELY loud.  You woulda thought the Knicks were at MSG.  Never heard the ACC like that....ever. 

What's funny is the crowd was booing Lin all through the first half when the Raps were up. Then a complete 180 in the 4th.

What's funny is the crowd was booing Lin all through the first half when the Raps were up. Then a complete 180 in the 4th.

Nah, Lin had a cheering crowd the whole night. The Raptors fans were booing those people. But in the 4th the bandwagon got heavy.
laugh.gif

Nah, Lin had a cheering crowd the whole night. The Raptors fans were booing those people. But in the 4th the bandwagon got heavy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom