Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost
anytime i hear announcers say "he's asian", i think of this..
laugh.gif

this kid's emotion is great to watch....imagine being frustrated sitting on the bench for over a year and then hitting a game winner..letting out all that emotion. i know this kid's a christian and probably doesn't participate in spank sessions but it's
probably like no fap february for 2 weeks, then giving in and letting it all out.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost
anytime i hear announcers say "he's asian", i think of this..
laugh.gif

this kid's emotion is great to watch....imagine being frustrated sitting on the bench for over a year and then hitting a game winner..letting out all that emotion. i know this kid's a christian and probably doesn't participate in spank sessions but it's
probably like no fap february for 2 weeks, then giving in and letting it all out.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Ya'll really need to stop taking ESPN so srs

laugh.gif

...they CANT. they're ADDICTED. its sad.

....and actually when you think about it, you could probably trace the origins to most sports complaint threads directly to the OP seeing something on ESPN.

....swear i only watch ESPN for games and breaking news when something in sports happens. the ONLY time ive heard about Jeremy Lin outside on NT was watching that Knicks game ESPN aired last week, and this morning on MSNBC.
....all that talk about the HEAT when they teamed up? i missed it all. because im not glued to ESPN all day.

...ITS SIMPLE. TURN OFF ESPN. but you cant can you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Ya'll really need to stop taking ESPN so srs

laugh.gif

...they CANT. they're ADDICTED. its sad.

....and actually when you think about it, you could probably trace the origins to most sports complaint threads directly to the OP seeing something on ESPN.

....swear i only watch ESPN for games and breaking news when something in sports happens. the ONLY time ive heard about Jeremy Lin outside on NT was watching that Knicks game ESPN aired last week, and this morning on MSNBC.
....all that talk about the HEAT when they teamed up? i missed it all. because im not glued to ESPN all day.

...ITS SIMPLE. TURN OFF ESPN. but you cant can you?
laugh.gif

Hahaha. I knew ot was coming! I was watching Maury with my wife then she turned up and the next channel was the channel the view comes on.

Hahaha. I knew ot was coming! I was watching Maury with my wife then she turned up and the next channel was the channel the view comes on.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's funny is the crowd was booing Lin all through the first half when the Raps were up. Then a complete 180 in the 4th.

Nah, Lin had a cheering crowd the whole night. The Raptors fans were booing those people. But in the 4th the bandwagon got heavy.
laugh.gif

This.
I was there and happened to be seated just in front of what seemed to be the entire nation of Taiwan. For the most part, the Knicks were booed by the home crowed and the main cheering section for Lin/the Knicks were more or less quiet through the first 3 Qs. When they started coming back, that section woke up and started making noise; even went so far as to start chanting "MVP" after Lin made his first freethrow following a string of misses - thought this was hilarious.
And for the last play of the game, I think the whole building had bought into the Lin hype and went nuts when he hit that 3, but I think this is understandable given the story line this guy's got going lately.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's funny is the crowd was booing Lin all through the first half when the Raps were up. Then a complete 180 in the 4th.

Nah, Lin had a cheering crowd the whole night. The Raptors fans were booing those people. But in the 4th the bandwagon got heavy.
laugh.gif

This.
I was there and happened to be seated just in front of what seemed to be the entire nation of Taiwan. For the most part, the Knicks were booed by the home crowed and the main cheering section for Lin/the Knicks were more or less quiet through the first 3 Qs. When they started coming back, that section woke up and started making noise; even went so far as to start chanting "MVP" after Lin made his first freethrow following a string of misses - thought this was hilarious.
And for the last play of the game, I think the whole building had bought into the Lin hype and went nuts when he hit that 3, but I think this is understandable given the story line this guy's got going lately.

Back
Top Bottom