Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

linside%2Bof%2Bme.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That headline was inexcusable, and there's no way it was an accident. We're talking about the premier sports network on the planet, not some local high school project.
Just had to look up what happened...
eek.gif
they seriously did that??? Extremely inexcusable, nothing clever about it, and if you let something like that pass, you
just leave the door open for other things.

Have a question though, how long have people been using that phrase to begin with, especially like that? For a long time, I've heard it as "kink in the armor",

and it wasn't until the past couple of years I've heard it pronounced the other way, and once it started happening, I had always wondered if people realized

what they were actually saying.

how is it not clever viewers/attention=money and they achieved this. trust me its more ppl who are offended and will do nuttin then there is ppl boycotting the company.

Like i said in the other lin thread the abercombie diss etc didnt hurt them... yea did some asians complain thought it was racist, sure but end of the day it drummed up popularity and for every person complaining bout twice as much clothes was bought, so how is it a lost?

I do/say something diss you which cost me nutting... you get so called mad and spend/support me more then ever before

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That headline was inexcusable, and there's no way it was an accident. We're talking about the premier sports network on the planet, not some local high school project.
Just had to look up what happened...
eek.gif
they seriously did that??? Extremely inexcusable, nothing clever about it, and if you let something like that pass, you
just leave the door open for other things.

Have a question though, how long have people been using that phrase to begin with, especially like that? For a long time, I've heard it as "kink in the armor",

and it wasn't until the past couple of years I've heard it pronounced the other way, and once it started happening, I had always wondered if people realized

what they were actually saying.

how is it not clever viewers/attention=money and they achieved this. trust me its more ppl who are offended and will do nuttin then there is ppl boycotting the company.

Like i said in the other lin thread the abercombie diss etc didnt hurt them... yea did some asians complain thought it was racist, sure but end of the day it drummed up popularity and for every person complaining bout twice as much clothes was bought, so how is it a lost?

I do/say something diss you which cost me nutting... you get so called mad and spend/support me more then ever before

iono if he got the shot off ... but lin has to incorporate amare more in the offense ... his turnovers are still really bad ... but pringles is killing him today w/ the minutes ...

good game all around by the knicks though ...

iono if he got the shot off ... but lin has to incorporate amare more in the offense ... his turnovers are still really bad ... but pringles is killing him today w/ the minutes ...

good game all around by the knicks though ...

Back
Top Bottom