Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I know this is unpopular but I feel it's just as crazy that you can't you use a normal saying without people being negative thinking you were being racist. Maybe cause I don't go looking for the racist aspect in everything but if you are offended I won't go saying your crazy either.

This is what happens when the mainstream is forced to recognize the plight of any minority.
Look at all the words that used to be used for EITHER random sayings OR black people or gay people or jews that could had other meanings.

This is what tolerance is and what it comes down to.

Sometimes, it doesn't matter what you intend to do because people will be offended at whatever they want to be offended at. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

tumblr_lzm8u8p5VH1qb6aivo1_500.jpg

Slightly altered so as to be acceptable to American audiences
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This ain't funny man
30t6p3b.gif

Someone in Hollywood is going to *$@% around and really produce this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

tumblr_lzm8u8p5VH1qb6aivo1_500.jpg

Slightly altered so as to be acceptable to American audiences
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This ain't funny man
30t6p3b.gif

Someone in Hollywood is going to *$@% around and really produce this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yeah a headline is much different than saying it. Headlines are well thought out and edited.

It's espn tho what do you expect?
Yeah, I could see the headline being thought of, but would think the editor would have caught it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yeah a headline is much different than saying it. Headlines are well thought out and edited.

It's espn tho what do you expect?
Yeah, I could see the headline being thought of, but would think the editor would have caught it.

Originally Posted by amel223

Call me naive but I try to think people have better things to do but to insult people based on race all day. 
you're naive.
That's cool by me I want to think better of people you don't that's ok too everybody has their own beliefs.

Originally Posted by amel223

Call me naive but I try to think people have better things to do but to insult people based on race all day. 
you're naive.
That's cool by me I want to think better of people you don't that's ok too everybody has their own beliefs.

yeah SNL's opening was pretty good. The puns themselves were mostly what we've seen already but the uproar over any black jokes was pretty great.

yeah SNL's opening was pretty good. The puns themselves were mostly what we've seen already but the uproar over any black jokes was pretty great.

It's ironic to me that the Sport's World can transcend everything, but here, you have ESPN, the world leading broadcast that can handle the cultural aspect of everything, and have no blindspots, make the most racist statement......

It's ironic to me that the Sport's World can transcend everything, but here, you have ESPN, the world leading broadcast that can handle the cultural aspect of everything, and have no blindspots, make the most racist statement......

Back
Top Bottom