Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by DubA169

John Mitchell of the Philadelphia Inquirer When you see the majority (black players) doing it you say, ‘ah, he’s been doing it since he was a kid. It’s in his blood, whatever,'" Iguodala said. "You see (Lin) doing it and you say, ‘you’re serious?’ It’s kind of like seeing a black hockey player doing well. Race does play a role in it but at the same time you have to respect it, that’s how I feel. You have to respect it whether you like it or not. It’s a feel-good story.

John Mitchell of the Philadelphia Inquirer When you see the majority (black players) doing it you say, ‘ah, he’s been doing it since he was a kid. It’s in his blood, whatever,'" Iguodala said. "You see (Lin) doing it and you say, ‘you’re serious?’ It’s kind of like seeing a black hockey player doing well. Race does play a role in it but at the same time you have to respect it, that’s how I feel. You have to respect it whether you like it or not. It’s a feel-good story.

^100% agree, good stuff Acid.

and interesting about the ESPN work environment...now it all makes sense

^100% agree, good stuff Acid.

and interesting about the ESPN work environment...now it all makes sense

Congrats to the young man. I don't recall ever seeing anything like this transpire in the league... ever.

I hope he continues to do his thing
pimp.gif

Congrats to the young man. I don't recall ever seeing anything like this transpire in the league... ever.

I hope he continues to do his thing
pimp.gif

Lin reminds me of Mobb Deep. When the first LP dropped the world thought it was basura.But they acknowledged their flaws and subsequently released hit and earned respect from the audience.Even Havoc shot the intern at the label and dipped out with the quickness. J Lin is the Mobb right now.ESPN never released the name of who was accountable for the metaphor about Lin after Fridays loss, because it was just Public Relations lip service.

Lin reminds me of Mobb Deep. When the first LP dropped the world thought it was basura.But they acknowledged their flaws and subsequently released hit and earned respect from the audience.Even Havoc shot the intern at the label and dipped out with the quickness. J Lin is the Mobb right now.ESPN never released the name of who was accountable for the metaphor about Lin after Fridays loss, because it was just Public Relations lip service.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Noodles

Lin reminds me of Mobb Deep. When the first LP dropped the world thought it was basura.But they acknowledged their flaws and subsequently released hit and earned respect from the audience.Even Havoc shot the intern at the label and dipped out with the quickness. J Lin is the Mobb right now.
Son. 
roll.gif

Lin reminds me of Mobb Deep. When the first LP dropped the world thought it was basura.But they acknowledged their flaws and subsequently released hit and earned respect from the audience.Even Havoc shot the intern at the label and dipped out with the quickness. J Lin is the Mobb right now.
Son. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Son. 
roll.gif
Craziest piece of text I've read all week
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Deceased*

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Son. 
roll.gif
Craziest piece of text I've read all week
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Deceased*

https://twitter.com/#!/rexchapman
Rex Chapman @rexchapman 
I say JR is such a great pick-up 4 the #Lins only because he's been playing the past 6-mo's in China. So easy now 4 him to recognize his PG.

his reply to a following tweet

Rex Chapman @rexchapman 
I'll let u know when I begin 2 give a !+%$. "@Mars_Pow: @rexchapmanc'mon Rex you're gonna upset some ppl with that tweet. You know soft Americans are now"

was Rex trying to be funny? doesn't even make sense to me what he wrote.

Back
Top Bottom