Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

ibakZYuWRFOec6.gif
I lol'd (live) when he jumped early and nobody was there to bump
laugh.gif
, son was too anxious.
laugh.gif

but it wasnt Lins fault at the early jump. Jeffries stay ruining good moments...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by TheWatcher1

The saying has always been +*%@! dudes that say kink aren't using it right or maybe you heard it wrong.  You don't have to believe me just look it up and not trying to be funny either cause I know how online dudes quick to think somebody coming at them crooked.  

using your logic, it's ok to use the b-word and p-word right? afterall the b-word is just a female dog while the p-word just means cat
Yeah if your using it as it's intended but I know people aren't going to agree but to answer your question again in the right context yes using my logic lol.
So if someone is saying "you need to work out the kinks" (in reference to stretching/warming up), how come people just don't say it like that? 
Makes way more sense that what is "normally" used.

The saying has always been +*%@! dudes that say kink aren't using it right or maybe you heard it wrong.  You don't have to believe me just look it up and not trying to be funny either cause I know how online dudes quick to think somebody coming at them crooked.  

using your logic, it's ok to use the b-word and p-word right? afterall the b-word is just a female dog while the p-word just means cat
Yeah if your using it as it's intended but I know people aren't going to agree but to answer your question again in the right context yes using my logic lol.
So if someone is saying "you need to work out the kinks" (in reference to stretching/warming up), how come people just don't say it like that? 

Not only does Dallas have a good defense, but they had been SMASHING point guards coming into today.

The PG the Mavs had faced in their 6 game winning streak before today's game:

2/8 - Lawson: 5-16 fg, 16 pts, 1 reb, 10 asst

2/10 - Rubio: 2-8 fg, 10 pts, 4 reb, 8 asst

2/11 - Felton: 4-17 fg, 9 pts, 2 reb, 2 asst

2/13 - Paul: 5-10 fg, 16 pts, 5 reb, 9 asst

2/15 - Lawson: 1-8 fg, 3 pts, 2 reb, 2 asst

2/17 - Holiday: 0-9 fg, 3 pts, 4 reb, 2 asst

Average Starting PG vs Mavs in last 6 games:

17-68 fg (.250), 9.5 pts, 3 reb, 5.5 asst

LIN: 11-20, 28 pts, 4 reb, 14 asst

Not only does Dallas have a good defense, but they had been SMASHING point guards coming into today.

The PG the Mavs had faced in their 6 game winning streak before today's game:

2/8 - Lawson: 5-16 fg, 16 pts, 1 reb, 10 asst

2/10 - Rubio: 2-8 fg, 10 pts, 4 reb, 8 asst

2/11 - Felton: 4-17 fg, 9 pts, 2 reb, 2 asst

2/13 - Paul: 5-10 fg, 16 pts, 5 reb, 9 asst

2/15 - Lawson: 1-8 fg, 3 pts, 2 reb, 2 asst

2/17 - Holiday: 0-9 fg, 3 pts, 4 reb, 2 asst

Average Starting PG vs Mavs in last 6 games:

17-68 fg (.250), 9.5 pts, 3 reb, 5.5 asst

LIN: 11-20, 28 pts, 4 reb, 14 asst

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Peep game just look it up they don't mean the same thing my man but if you want to say that I don't care.  I was just answering your original question or did you not want a answer to it.? I'm confused.  TheWatcher1 if I was racist I would admit it. What would it matter on NT as long as I obey the rules it's nothing nobody could do.  I'm far from it but as normal we disagree so I must be racist ok if that makes you feel better.  Dude doing his thing right now and thats all that matters. All this back and forth really doesn't matter since at the end of the day we not going to agree.  We can agree to disagree I feel that we can agree on.

Peep game just look it up they don't mean the same thing my man but if you want to say that I don't care.  I was just answering your original question or did you not want a answer to it.? I'm confused.  TheWatcher1 if I was racist I would admit it. What would it matter on NT as long as I obey the rules it's nothing nobody could do.  I'm far from it but as normal we disagree so I must be racist ok if that makes you feel better.  Dude doing his thing right now and thats all that matters. All this back and forth really doesn't matter since at the end of the day we not going to agree.  We can agree to disagree I feel that we can agree on.

Such a beast. The TOs are bound to happen logging that many minutes. I wish dude was in the NBA when I was growing up. lol

Such a beast. The TOs are bound to happen logging that many minutes. I wish dude was in the NBA when I was growing up. lol

John Mitchell of the Philadelphia Inquirer When you see the majority (black players) doing it you say, ‘ah, he’s been doing it since he was a kid. It’s in his blood, whatever,'" Iguodala said. "You see (Lin) doing it and you say, ‘you’re serious?’ It’s kind of like seeing a black hockey player doing well. Race does play a role in it but at the same time you have to respect it, that’s how I feel. You have to respect it whether you like it or not. It’s a feel-good story.

John Mitchell of the Philadelphia Inquirer When you see the majority (black players) doing it you say, ‘ah, he’s been doing it since he was a kid. It’s in his blood, whatever,'" Iguodala said. "You see (Lin) doing it and you say, ‘you’re serious?’ It’s kind of like seeing a black hockey player doing well. Race does play a role in it but at the same time you have to respect it, that’s how I feel. You have to respect it whether you like it or not. It’s a feel-good story.

Today's performance by Lin against the reigning champs was nice. Anyone that thinks he's a flash in the pan has no idea about basketball. He does need to work on the turnovers, going left, & his defense. For a young guard, the turnovers isn't suprising but the amount is alarming.

Had a good friend that worked IT for ESPN in Bristol a couple of years ago & he said it's a total white boy frat vibe from the executive leadership down to the interns. He said they're the type to argue how they're not racist because they have black friends. You know the type so this whole controversary isn't suprising at all. It's also pretty well documented how hostile it is for the women that work for the network. They have a really bad history of sexual harrassment.

Looking forward to see how Melo's return meshes with the chemistry of the way the team is playing now. This will be a watershed moment for Melo to see if he can truly thrive in a team enviroment.

Today's performance by Lin against the reigning champs was nice. Anyone that thinks he's a flash in the pan has no idea about basketball. He does need to work on the turnovers, going left, & his defense. For a young guard, the turnovers isn't suprising but the amount is alarming.

Had a good friend that worked IT for ESPN in Bristol a couple of years ago & he said it's a total white boy frat vibe from the executive leadership down to the interns. He said they're the type to argue how they're not racist because they have black friends. You know the type so this whole controversary isn't suprising at all. It's also pretty well documented how hostile it is for the women that work for the network. They have a really bad history of sexual harrassment.

Looking forward to see how Melo's return meshes with the chemistry of the way the team is playing now. This will be a watershed moment for Melo to see if he can truly thrive in a team enviroment.

what are some good sites that sell cool Lin shirts? I dont want the basic new york knicks Lin Shirt jersey, im a Lin supporter not a Knicks fan so i dont want anything with a knicks logo

what are some good sites that sell cool Lin shirts? I dont want the basic new york knicks Lin Shirt jersey, im a Lin supporter not a Knicks fan so i dont want anything with a knicks logo

you're the dude that just got fired ?
laugh.gif

you're the dude that just got fired ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom