Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

https://twitter.com/#!/rexchapman
Rex Chapman @rexchapman 
I say JR is such a great pick-up 4 the #Lins only because he's been playing the past 6-mo's in China. So easy now 4 him to recognize his PG.

his reply to a following tweet

Rex Chapman @rexchapman 
I'll let u know when I begin 2 give a !+%$. "@Mars_Pow: @rexchapmanc'mon Rex you're gonna upset some ppl with that tweet. You know soft Americans are now"

was Rex trying to be funny? doesn't even make sense to me what he wrote.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Rex Chapman @rexchapman 
I say JR is such a great pick-up 4 the #Lins only because he's been playing the past 6-mo's in China. So easy now 4 him to recognize his PG.

Rex Chapman @rexchapman 
I'll let u know when I begin 2 give a !+%$. "@Mars_Pow: @rexchapmanc'mon Rex you're gonna upset some ppl with that tweet. You know soft Americans are now"

This is exactly what I was talking about. I get he probably doesn't mean any harm, but that is poor taste, poor humor, and shows ignorance/racism on his part

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Rex Chapman @rexchapman 

Rex Chapman @rexchapman 

This is exactly what I was talking about. I get he probably doesn't mean any harm, but that is poor taste, poor humor, and shows ignorance/racism on his part

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by TheWatcher1

The saying has always been +*%@! dudes that say kink aren't using it right or maybe you heard it wrong.  You don't have to believe me just look it up and not trying to be funny either cause I know how online dudes quick to think somebody coming at them crooked.  

using your logic, it's ok to use the b-word and p-word right? afterall the b-word is just a female dog while the p-word just means cat
Yeah if your using it as it's intended but I know people aren't going to agree but to answer your question again in the right context yes using my logic lol.
So let's say 'Melo comes back and proves all the haters right by hogging the ball for 48 minutes straight. Right after the game, an ESPN reporter releases the game recap with the headline "As Expected, Anthony *****rdly With the Ball." So you would be cool with that also? Riiiight.

The saying has always been +*%@! dudes that say kink aren't using it right or maybe you heard it wrong.  You don't have to believe me just look it up and not trying to be funny either cause I know how online dudes quick to think somebody coming at them crooked.  

using your logic, it's ok to use the b-word and p-word right? afterall the b-word is just a female dog while the p-word just means cat
Yeah if your using it as it's intended but I know people aren't going to agree but to answer your question again in the right context yes using my logic lol.
So let's say 'Melo comes back and proves all the haters right by hogging the ball for 48 minutes straight. Right after the game, an ESPN reporter releases the game recap with the headline "As Expected, Anthony *****rdly With the Ball." So you would be cool with that also? Riiiight.

that video
laugh.gif

Rex Chapman was on Jason Whitlock's podcast a few months back. They joked and talked about race. I remember thinking that both were too comfortable about this topic and that Whitlock was talking about Rex's "blackness."

Rex Chapman was on Jason Whitlock's podcast a few months back. They joked and talked about race. I remember thinking that both were too comfortable about this topic and that Whitlock was talking about Rex's "blackness."

Originally Posted by sStutter

So let's say 'Melo comes back and proves all the haters right by hogging the ball for 48 minutes straight. Right after the game, an ESPN reporter releases the game recap with the headline "As Expected, Anthony being *****rdly With the Ball." So you would be cool with that also? Riiiight.
I would be cause I know what it means and I already said how I feel about this.  It's people that know me on here IRL know I don't care about this stuff at all. I don't know how bringing up the black version is going to make me change my mind.  You feel how you do and that's cool I've stated this many times to everybody that dislikes my opinion.  Why can't we just disagree without it having somebody be a liar cause you don't agree?  I also made your sentence sound better too.  In the words of Kobe "your welcome"

Originally Posted by sStutter

So let's say 'Melo comes back and proves all the haters right by hogging the ball for 48 minutes straight. Right after the game, an ESPN reporter releases the game recap with the headline "As Expected, Anthony being *****rdly With the Ball." So you would be cool with that also? Riiiight.
I would be cause I know what it means and I already said how I feel about this.  It's people that know me on here IRL know I don't care about this stuff at all. I don't know how bringing up the black version is going to make me change my mind.  You feel how you do and that's cool I've stated this many times to everybody that dislikes my opinion.  Why can't we just disagree without it having somebody be a liar cause you don't agree?  I also made your sentence sound better too.  In the words of Kobe "your welcome"

Back
Top Bottom