Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

let me pose this question NTers....given the small body of work we have thus far where would you place him among active NBA point guards?

My list goes.....

1. Chris Paul

2. Derrick Rose (I'd put him at number one if he was healthy all season).

3. Deron Williams

4. Russell Westbrook

5. Rajon Rondo

6. Steve Nash

7. Tony Parker

8. Ty Lawson

9. Brandon Jennings

10. John Wall

11. Kyrie Irving

12. Ricky Rubio

13. Steph Curry

14. Kyle Lowry

15. Mike Conley

Okay, now there's no question he belongs somewhere on that list. Where?

I'm personally tempted to put him in behind Rondo.......right before Steve Nash......#6

ya'll can feel free to add your own list....

I'm just curious to see where NT thinks the kid ranks.

I'll put him at 14 right now. OD on the turnovers...but other than that I like what I see. 

i think westbrook should be first in everyones list .. hes getting it done on both ends of the floor

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

let me pose this question NTers....given the small body of work we have thus far where would you place him among active NBA point guards?

My list goes.....

1. Chris Paul

2. Derrick Rose (I'd put him at number one if he was healthy all season).

3. Deron Williams

4. Russell Westbrook

5. Rajon Rondo

6. Steve Nash

7. Tony Parker

8. Ty Lawson

9. Brandon Jennings

10. John Wall

11. Kyrie Irving

12. Ricky Rubio

13. Steph Curry

14. Kyle Lowry

15. Mike Conley

Okay, now there's no question he belongs somewhere on that list. Where?

I'm personally tempted to put him in behind Rondo.......right before Steve Nash......#6

ya'll can feel free to add your own list....

I'm just curious to see where NT thinks the kid ranks.

I'll put him at 14 right now. OD on the turnovers...but other than that I like what I see. 

i think westbrook should be first in everyones list .. hes getting it done on both ends of the floor

Originally Posted by dyyhard

jl's hs teammates go to the mavs game..
Jeremy didn't even acknowledge them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean they should have gotten some love at least right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I thought they were hooked up with the front row seats right behind the laptops.  Nope. Nose bleeds for y'all.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I thought they were hooked up with the front row seats right behind the laptops.  Nope. Nose bleeds for y'all.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I thought they were hooked up with the front row seats right behind the laptops. �Nope. �Nose bleeds for y'all.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I thought they were hooked up with the front row seats right behind the laptops. �Nope. �Nose bleeds for y'all.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

RunningFishy wrote
Let LIN finish the season before you fabricate week to week rankings of him.  He has but a very short history of games.  All he has been doing is using his speed and quickness in getting points, but more so his passes are so easy given the structure of the team.  I mean, his passes are no brainer street ball IQ type of plays.  Dribble drive off the quicker guard, then go in the air and dish off if they collapse on him.

Perhaps its his DESIRE to play this CONSISTANTLY w/ this mentality instead of jacking shots.
Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

With all due respect, his stats are just stats.  When he plays the Heat, then I'll see where he stands.  If he takes WADE to SCHOOL, and LEBRON to SCHOOL, then I'll come out and say, this guy is the first asian HOF, but I just don't see it.

It's just a matter of time where defenses and matchups will get the best of him.  The point I was trying to make is, his plays aren't anything spectacular.  It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.  He's playing street ball style, finding the matchups and playing fundamental ball.  It's the same thing when Allen Iverson and what smaller guards did when they came into the league.

This is probably the dumbest of Lin's game.

Welcome to the argument people were giving him after his first 2-3 starts.
eyes.gif

Now you wanna prove it against Lebron and Wade? So if he does that, now what? See if he can handle playoff pressure? Then after that, see if he can do it again next year cause this year was a fluke? Stop it.
laugh.gif
And I hope he doesnt start trying to post people up and do "pirouettes". That isnt his game.

You must be one of those dudes that think you could also drop 30 on D. Fish.

RunningFishy wrote
Let LIN finish the season before you fabricate week to week rankings of him.  He has but a very short history of games.  All he has been doing is using his speed and quickness in getting points, but more so his passes are so easy given the structure of the team.  I mean, his passes are no brainer street ball IQ type of plays.  Dribble drive off the quicker guard, then go in the air and dish off if they collapse on him.

Perhaps its his DESIRE to play this CONSISTANTLY w/ this mentality instead of jacking shots.
Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

With all due respect, his stats are just stats.  When he plays the Heat, then I'll see where he stands.  If he takes WADE to SCHOOL, and LEBRON to SCHOOL, then I'll come out and say, this guy is the first asian HOF, but I just don't see it.

It's just a matter of time where defenses and matchups will get the best of him.  The point I was trying to make is, his plays aren't anything spectacular.  It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.  He's playing street ball style, finding the matchups and playing fundamental ball.  It's the same thing when Allen Iverson and what smaller guards did when they came into the league.

eyes.gif

Now you wanna prove it against Lebron and Wade? So if he does that, now what? See if he can handle playoff pressure? Then after that, see if he can do it again next year cause this year was a fluke? Stop it.
laugh.gif
And I hope he doesnt start trying to post people up and do "pirouettes". That isnt his game.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

i wonder what lovers/haters will think if lin does bad in the miami and gets like shut down etc... and if/or knicks lose what will be said and how will the media spin it and what will fans/haters think.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

i wonder what lovers/haters will think if lin does bad in the miami and gets like shut down etc... and if/or knicks lose what will be said and how will the media spin it and what will fans/haters think.

It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.
indifferent.gif
yeah, cus that's how you evaluate talent.

attempting degree of difficulty shots on the league's appointed stars, night in and night out, is that what you want to see?

that's setting up any player for failure.

It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.
indifferent.gif
yeah, cus that's how you evaluate talent.

attempting degree of difficulty shots on the league's appointed stars, night in and night out, is that what you want to see?

that's setting up any player for failure.

Back
Top Bottom