Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Jeremy's legend ends tomorrow. the heat are gonna eat the young fella. and if lin actually does start to get off, u already know lebron is gonna check him up. and if bron bron could put the choke hole of d rose, lin will be food.

Jeremy's legend ends tomorrow. the heat are gonna eat the young fella. and if lin actually does start to get off, u already know lebron is gonna check him up. and if bron bron could put the choke hole of d rose, lin will be food.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

With all due respect, his stats are just stats.  When he plays the Heat, then I'll see where he stands.  If he takes WADE to SCHOOL, and LEBRON to SCHOOL, then I'll come out and say, this guy is the first asian HOF, but I just don't see it.

It's just a matter of time where defenses and matchups will get the best of him.  The point I was trying to make is, his plays aren't anything spectacular.  It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.  He's playing street ball style, finding the matchups and playing fundamental ball.  It's the same thing when Allen Iverson and what smaller guards did when they came into the league.

This is probably the dumbest of Lin's game.

Welcome to the argument people were giving him after his first 2-3 starts.
eyes.gif

Now you wanna prove it against Lebron and Wade? So if he does that, now what? See if he can handle playoff pressure? Then after that, see if he can do it again next year cause this year was a fluke? Stop it.
laugh.gif
And I hope he doesnt start trying to post people up and do "pirouettes". That isnt his game.

You must be one of those dudes that think you could also drop 30 on D. Fish.

It's the price of fame.  They will continue to scrutinize him.  Whether he breaks it or makes it will validate him as a player.  This is the TRUE TEST.  Whether or not you believe this or not is up to you.     If you cannot beat LEBRON or WADE, then you are abviously not in the same class.  It's as simple as that.  He'll be good, but in his respective ways.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

With all due respect, his stats are just stats.  When he plays the Heat, then I'll see where he stands.  If he takes WADE to SCHOOL, and LEBRON to SCHOOL, then I'll come out and say, this guy is the first asian HOF, but I just don't see it.

It's just a matter of time where defenses and matchups will get the best of him.  The point I was trying to make is, his plays aren't anything spectacular.  It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.  He's playing street ball style, finding the matchups and playing fundamental ball.  It's the same thing when Allen Iverson and what smaller guards did when they came into the league.

This is probably the dumbest of Lin's game.

Welcome to the argument people were giving him after his first 2-3 starts.
eyes.gif

Now you wanna prove it against Lebron and Wade? So if he does that, now what? See if he can handle playoff pressure? Then after that, see if he can do it again next year cause this year was a fluke? Stop it.
laugh.gif
And I hope he doesnt start trying to post people up and do "pirouettes". That isnt his game.

You must be one of those dudes that think you could also drop 30 on D. Fish.

It's the price of fame.  They will continue to scrutinize him.  Whether he breaks it or makes it will validate him as a player.  This is the TRUE TEST.  Whether or not you believe this or not is up to you.     If you cannot beat LEBRON or WADE, then you are abviously not in the same class.  It's as simple as that.  He'll be good, but in his respective ways.

Jesus christ you know what, i hope lebron and d wade take it upon themselves to try and contain linsanity, then melo drops 50 on whatever chump is forced to guard him because their superstars cant handle the attention not being on them.

Jesus christ you know what, i hope lebron and d wade take it upon themselves to try and contain linsanity, then melo drops 50 on whatever chump is forced to guard him because their superstars cant handle the attention not being on them.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.
indifferent.gif
yeah, cus that's how you evaluate talent.

attempting degree of difficulty shots on the league's appointed stars, night in and night out, is that what you want to see?

that's setting up any player for failure.

thats reason many give for saying kobe>lbj   other then the rings of course.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

It's not like he's posting up and doing fadeaways or doing pirowettes on people.
indifferent.gif
yeah, cus that's how you evaluate talent.

attempting degree of difficulty shots on the league's appointed stars, night in and night out, is that what you want to see?

that's setting up any player for failure.

thats reason many give for saying kobe>lbj   other then the rings of course.

First of all, I think it is great that LIN is breaking grounds. This whole Linsanity thing has created a prejudice. I think because of the prejudice, it is even more deserving of the attention. What Mayweather said was right. It's because this whole thing has 'race' written over it. Is it a racial thing? Of course it is. But it's because of the racial implications which is why America is where it is at today. If you can prove yourself, work hard, and seize the opportunity, you will have success.

With that said, LIN will be under scrutiny because of what this has become. He cannot escape this nor deny it. He'll have to fight it and prove it. The media is able to twist everything in LIN's direction because it is "EASY". Gone are the days of fabricated rumors, gone are the drama stories we have seen night in and night out. We are now in with an easy story because LIN's story is fresh.

As with anything this thing will turn into a racial facade in no time. LIN must be humble, but I don't see it, and whether he is PLAYING THE HUMBLE CARD or ACTUALLY HUMBLE are two diff't things. As of late, I think he'll have no choice but to be humble because of the attention he has created.

He has a long way to go, but I would wish he would stop w/ all the excessive antics and just play the game.

First of all, I think it is great that LIN is breaking grounds. This whole Linsanity thing has created a prejudice. I think because of the prejudice, it is even more deserving of the attention. What Mayweather said was right. It's because this whole thing has 'race' written over it. Is it a racial thing? Of course it is. But it's because of the racial implications which is why America is where it is at today. If you can prove yourself, work hard, and seize the opportunity, you will have success.

With that said, LIN will be under scrutiny because of what this has become. He cannot escape this nor deny it. He'll have to fight it and prove it. The media is able to twist everything in LIN's direction because it is "EASY". Gone are the days of fabricated rumors, gone are the drama stories we have seen night in and night out. We are now in with an easy story because LIN's story is fresh.

As with anything this thing will turn into a racial facade in no time. LIN must be humble, but I don't see it, and whether he is PLAYING THE HUMBLE CARD or ACTUALLY HUMBLE are two diff't things. As of late, I think he'll have no choice but to be humble because of the attention he has created.

He has a long way to go, but I would wish he would stop w/ all the excessive antics and just play the game.

Originally Posted by Freeze

You don't say? One of the best defenders in the league, who is stronger, faster, and heavier than Lin would lock him up?
Tell me more, professor.

Originally Posted by Freeze

You don't say? One of the best defenders in the league, who is stronger, faster, and heavier than Lin would lock him up?
Tell me more, professor.

What the !#$% are you talking about?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom