Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Of course he isn't going to maintain the level of play he had when he first burst onto the scene...all sane basketball fans knew that. As long as he can prove to be a decent starter at PG that's all he needs to be.

exactly.  What he did during those 2 weeks or wtv will go down in history and it'll be hard for something like that to be duplicated ever again.  But now the only real thing that is expected from him is to be a steady PG.  You can't expect him to go off for 30+ and hit game winners every other night 
laugh.gif

I honestly think it's Melo. I've said this for the last couple years, no team will win with Melo as their #1 guy. Dude is a ball stop. Every time he gets the ball everybody stops and stares at him.

I honestly think it's Melo. I've said this for the last couple years, no team will win with Melo as their #1 guy. Dude is a ball stop. Every time he gets the ball everybody stops and stares at him.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does anyone think he would at least be a starting PG for the majority of the next 3 years? I have a bet with this dude that
A. He won't make an ASG (I said he won't)
B. That he won't be a starter for the majority of the next 3 years (I said he won't)

IMO he's a lock for the NBA All-Star game next year. All the people in China that used to vote Yao Ming, will vote for Jeremy Lin. He even has a shot at being the leading vote-getter. You lost.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does anyone think he would at least be a starting PG for the majority of the next 3 years? I have a bet with this dude that
A. He won't make an ASG (I said he won't)
B. That he won't be a starter for the majority of the next 3 years (I said he won't)

IMO he's a lock for the NBA All-Star game next year. All the people in China that used to vote Yao Ming, will vote for Jeremy Lin. He even has a shot at being the leading vote-getter. You lost.

You know what, I hope Lin is on the All-Star ballot for years to come, because he'll get voted in as the starter thanks to dumb-eff Chinese voters, and then Derrick Rose (along with other top PGs) will eat him alive in every games that matters, just to prove a point.

You know what, I hope Lin is on the All-Star ballot for years to come, because he'll get voted in as the starter thanks to dumb-eff Chinese voters, and then Derrick Rose (along with other top PGs) will eat him alive in every games that matters, just to prove a point.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Dumb Chinese huh? You must be a racist.
laugh.gif

Dumb Chinese huh? You must be a racist.
laugh.gif

that's racism man! I love to racism bro!

that's racism man! I love to racism bro!

Originally Posted by af1 1982

this x 10 x 10

this x 10 x 10

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

this x 10 x 10
Melo being a ball hog has nuthin to do with the PG turnin it over tho...
laugh.gif

Chauncey n Ty Lawson were not throwin the ball to the other team 7 times a game

agreed tho... Melo is not a winner, he fooled us all his year at Cuse'
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

this x 10 x 10
Melo being a ball hog has nuthin to do with the PG turnin it over tho...
laugh.gif

Chauncey n Ty Lawson were not throwin the ball to the other team 7 times a game

agreed tho... Melo is not a winner, he fooled us all his year at Cuse'
tired.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

So it's over?
roll.gif

Heat lit the Knicks up and they haven't been able to recover since (aside from beating the Cavs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).. Even I started watching more Knicks because of the LINNING... but the LOSING since has ceased my interest. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I love the knicks, but their entire saga to a NBA championship is hilarious. Like dudes said in the barbershop yesterday "I think the Knicks are cursed" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

So it's over?
roll.gif

Heat lit the Knicks up and they haven't been able to recover since (aside from beating the Cavs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).. Even I started watching more Knicks because of the LINNING... but the LOSING since has ceased my interest. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I love the knicks, but their entire saga to a NBA championship is hilarious. Like dudes said in the barbershop yesterday "I think the Knicks are cursed" 
laugh.gif

^

He looks a little awkward when he plays. Doesnt look or seem very athletic either.

Then again people probably said the latter about Lin as well.

^

He looks a little awkward when he plays. Doesnt look or seem very athletic either.

Then again people probably said the latter about Lin as well.

Back
Top Bottom