Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

He has a lot of convincing to do for me, not fallin' for anything yet.
This is true, it was the Jazz.

See what he does against Wall and then Rubio. Love to see him cook against LAL though.

See what he does against Wall and then Rubio. Love to see him cook against LAL though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He outplayed Wall in the summer league last year, he'll do fine just against Rubio, but Fish will give Jeremy Lin a lotta trouble.  Too physical for him.

He outplayed Wall in the summer league last year, he'll do fine just against Rubio, but Fish will give Jeremy Lin a lotta trouble.  Too physical for him.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

AeorSR
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dslsjsdaflkjkfkljfa

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

He outplayed Wall in the summer league last year, he'll do fine just against Rubio, but Fish will give Jeremy Lin a lotta trouble.� Too physical for him.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo before he came to the Knicks I aint know what he was capable of or anything about him. All I did was laugh about him being the Jackie Robinson for Asian basketball players in the NBA. That vid kinda gives me reassurance he can be consistent against the better pgs in the league at the least.

He outplayed Wall in the summer league last year, he'll do fine just against Rubio, but Fish will give Jeremy Lin a lotta trouble.� Too physical for him.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo before he came to the Knicks I aint know what he was capable of or anything about him. All I did was laugh about him being the Jackie Robinson for Asian basketball players in the NBA. That vid kinda gives me reassurance he can be consistent against the better pgs in the league at the least.

Knicks play Washington Wednesday. Let's see how he performs against Wall in a season game.

Knicks play Washington Wednesday. Let's see how he performs against Wall in a season game.

When did Wall and Rubio become the litmus test for opposing point guards?

When did Wall and Rubio become the litmus test for opposing point guards?

Glad the guy is doing good. Got to see the game, and I think it's safe to say that being cut by the Warriors was the best thing that could have happened to him. People put way too much pressure on him as a Warrior. As a undrafted rookie, he probably had the most merchandise sold last season
laugh.gif

Glad the guy is doing good. Got to see the game, and I think it's safe to say that being cut by the Warriors was the best thing that could have happened to him. People put way too much pressure on him as a Warrior. As a undrafted rookie, he probably had the most merchandise sold last season
laugh.gif

426164_10100516355007311_9016495_51970239_1027482613_n.jpg

Lin's homeboy sent me that tonight.  Said all his people are making it their facebook profiles
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom