roll.gif

ALL I DO IS LIN LIN LIN NO MATTER WHAT

BUCKETS AND ASSISTS ON MY MIND I CAN NEVER GIVE IT UP

AND EVERY TIME I DRIVE THROUGH THE LANE D’ANTONI’S HANDS GO UP

AND THEY STAY THEREEEE, AND THEY SAY YEAH, AND THEY STAY THERE

DRIVE, DISH, SHOOT, SWISH, CAN’T MISS

CAUSE ALL I DO IS LIN LIN LIN

AND I’M GOIN HAM SO PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR, MAKE THEM STAY THERE

im prob the only one in ny who even knew who jeremey lin was and pumped when the knicks got him orginally, now i feel like dantoni is gunna run poor kid into the ground hes riding him all the way so he doesnt get fired. i love lin but i know he rly is the asian tebow, but hey at least hes playing for the right team

im prob the only one in ny who even knew who jeremey lin was and pumped when the knicks got him orginally, now i feel like dantoni is gunna run poor kid into the ground hes riding him all the way so he doesnt get fired. i love lin but i know he rly is the asian tebow, but hey at least hes playing for the right team

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

I pray that he doesn't get injured.  40 min a night is too much for him, he was barely playing 2 min a night a week ago and now he's expected to play 40 a night cause the Knicks don't have any that can facilitate.  

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

I pray that he doesn't get injured.  40 min a night is too much for him, he was barely playing 2 min a night a week ago and now he's expected to play 40 a night cause the Knicks don't have any that can facilitate.  

Back
Top Bottom