Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

426164_10100516355007311_9016495_51970239_1027482613_n.jpg

Lin's homeboy sent me that tonight.  Said all his people are making it their facebook profiles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Glad the guy is doing good. Got to see the game, and I think it's safe to say that being cut by the Warriors was the best thing that could have happened to him. People put way too much pressure on him as a Warrior. As a undrafted rookie, he probably had the most merchandise sold last season
laugh.gif
Agreed. There was no way he was gonna flourish with us, the lack of PT behind other PGs was out of the question.

I'm sure most of us GSW fans are glad that he's able to do well elsewhere.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Glad the guy is doing good. Got to see the game, and I think it's safe to say that being cut by the Warriors was the best thing that could have happened to him. People put way too much pressure on him as a Warrior. As a undrafted rookie, he probably had the most merchandise sold last season
laugh.gif
Agreed. There was no way he was gonna flourish with us, the lack of PT behind other PGs was out of the question.

I'm sure most of us GSW fans are glad that he's able to do well elsewhere.

I LOVE how everyone is racist just LOVE it.  In my eyes (which are Asian
laugh.gif
)  He's playing fundamental basketball something that anyone is capable of doing by learning and watching the game.  Everyone probably thought he was just some Chinese wannabe but look at him now.  He's getting recognition for his skills.  I give him props for living the dream
pimp.gif

I LOVE how everyone is racist just LOVE it.  In my eyes (which are Asian
laugh.gif
)  He's playing fundamental basketball something that anyone is capable of doing by learning and watching the game.  Everyone probably thought he was just some Chinese wannabe but look at him now.  He's getting recognition for his skills.  I give him props for living the dream
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Lin's homeboy sent me that tonight.  Said all his people are making it their facebook profiles
laugh.gif
It should of said Kung Fu though. Just saying.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
It should of said Kung Fu though. Just saying.

I'm happy to see the Knicks finally have a pure PG and not a "combo guard" out there running the offense..The Warriors had nothing to lose by letting Lin go because Ellis and Curry can both run the offense and both of those guys are better players than Lin..All I want out of him is 10-15ppg and 5-7 APG..Anything more than that is just a bonus.

One thing I'm worried about is dude turning into the Asian Tebow..So many people either supported Tebow or doubted that his skills could consistently win games, and I feel the same will happen with Lin..He just looks so all over the place on the court and is such a raw player that I think people will doubt he can consistently contribute to the team and will begin criticizing every part of his game.

I'm happy to see the Knicks finally have a pure PG and not a "combo guard" out there running the offense..The Warriors had nothing to lose by letting Lin go because Ellis and Curry can both run the offense and both of those guys are better players than Lin..All I want out of him is 10-15ppg and 5-7 APG..Anything more than that is just a bonus.

One thing I'm worried about is dude turning into the Asian Tebow..So many people either supported Tebow or doubted that his skills could consistently win games, and I feel the same will happen with Lin..He just looks so all over the place on the court and is such a raw player that I think people will doubt he can consistently contribute to the team and will begin criticizing every part of his game.

the anti-Javale McGree. Puttin yellow dudes on the map. Now I see why Filipino households are a mad house whenever Pac-Man is on
I'm glad he's doing well but more importantly New York is winning games 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the anti-Javale McGree. Puttin yellow dudes on the map. Now I see why Filipino households are a mad house whenever Pac-Man is on
I'm glad he's doing well but more importantly New York is winning games 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The kid is finally blowing up 
pimp.gif
So happy to see him playing well, hopes he keeps it up.

The kid is finally blowing up 
pimp.gif
So happy to see him playing well, hopes he keeps it up.

Back
Top Bottom