Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

and another game to show that this is not a fluke...
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

still waiting for the doubters to come in to post. one came in already, nationalism? You know Asians aren't the only ones cheering for Lin right?

You were already proven wrong and nationalism is all you have to say? #+!%+% pathetic.
get off his sack 
laugh.gif

im rooting for him but you sound like a female 
laugh.gif

this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah, that dude stay with the slick comments.  I don't even care if I sound like a female right now, game was too insane. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

still waiting for the doubters to come in to post. one came in already, nationalism? You know Asians aren't the only ones cheering for Lin right?

You were already proven wrong and nationalism is all you have to say? #+!%+% pathetic.
get off his sack 
laugh.gif

im rooting for him but you sound like a female 
laugh.gif

this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah, that dude stay with the slick comments.  I don't even care if I sound like a female right now, game was too insane. 

I will never forgive Keith Smart for playing Acie freaking Law over Jeremy Lin for the entire 2010-11 season..and putting handcuffs on his game by not allowing him to do ANYTHING on the court.
30t6p3b.gif
It's clear that with the freedom he gets playing on the Knicks he's really thriving.

I will never forgive Keith Smart for playing Acie freaking Law over Jeremy Lin for the entire 2010-11 season..and putting handcuffs on his game by not allowing him to do ANYTHING on the court.
30t6p3b.gif
It's clear that with the freedom he gets playing on the Knicks he's really thriving.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It has only been 4 games but those 4 games have been a dream come true. If I were that dude I would probably have broken down and lost it. Tears of joy man. Like a dream, a simple fantasy.

Congratulations man.

Pretty much. Hearing his story of not being drafted, being cut by multiple teams and SLEEPING ON HIS BROTHER'S COUCH in a apartment, because of the chance of being cut again!

NBA's Cinderella Man!

And his brother kicked him out so his boys can use it the other night Haha...great bro

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It has only been 4 games but those 4 games have been a dream come true. If I were that dude I would probably have broken down and lost it. Tears of joy man. Like a dream, a simple fantasy.

Congratulations man.

Pretty much. Hearing his story of not being drafted, being cut by multiple teams and SLEEPING ON HIS BROTHER'S COUCH in a apartment, because of the chance of being cut again!

NBA's Cinderella Man!

And his brother kicked him out so his boys can use it the other night Haha...great bro

Tebow in terms of hype/attention but in terms of skill, Lin actually looks like a legit PG when he plays while Tebow doesn't look like a legit QB. This is more like a Jake Delhomme or Kurt Warner story 
pimp.gif

Tebow in terms of hype/attention but in terms of skill, Lin actually looks like a legit PG when he plays while Tebow doesn't look like a legit QB. This is more like a Jake Delhomme or Kurt Warner story 
pimp.gif

I'm not saying he's not a good player, but I'm not sold he's solid just quite yet.

He's had 4 amazing games, I wish nothing but for him to do well. Do well and win against solid PG and solid team? Check.

I'm not saying he's not a good player, but I'm not sold he's solid just quite yet.

He's had 4 amazing games, I wish nothing but for him to do well. Do well and win against solid PG and solid team? Check.

Back
Top Bottom