Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

well... that settles this debate

i dont think ive ever seen an NBA player come from seemingly outta nowhere like this ever before... cray bros... cray

do your thissle mr. lin... joy to watch

well... that settles this debate

i dont think ive ever seen an NBA player come from seemingly outta nowhere like this ever before... cray bros... cray

do your thissle mr. lin... joy to watch

and finally representation from a guy that can speak perfect english in interviews....
pimp.gif

listening to new york sports talk radio online...turned nyc sports upside down. 
pimp.gif

http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.2.13507&station=62

Tebow comparison? Lin cooked all game. He didn't come in with 6 minutes left and start droppin buckets.

Tebow comparison? Lin cooked all game. He didn't come in with 6 minutes left and start droppin buckets.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm not saying he's not a good player, but I'm not sold he's solid just quite yet.

He's had 4 amazing games, I wish nothing but for him to do well. Do well and win against solid PG and solid team? Check.

He turns the ball over a lot but he'll fix that with experience

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm not saying he's not a good player, but I'm not sold he's solid just quite yet.

He's had 4 amazing games, I wish nothing but for him to do well. Do well and win against solid PG and solid team? Check.

He turns the ball over a lot but he'll fix that with experience

I'm a believer.

You have to have watched the Knicks all year to understand what he brings t the team. Im worried abut fatigue being an issue down the line until Baron gets back....and even then, they'll have to delete pecking order as Mike D is isn't a hard nosed coach..but Lin brings incredible heart and passing ability. I doubt he'll consistently put up 25+ but around 15 should be realistic.

Good for that kid for real.

I'm a believer.

You have to have watched the Knicks all year to understand what he brings t the team. Im worried abut fatigue being an issue down the line until Baron gets back....and even then, they'll have to delete pecking order as Mike D is isn't a hard nosed coach..but Lin brings incredible heart and passing ability. I doubt he'll consistently put up 25+ but around 15 should be realistic.

Good for that kid for real.

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by Noskey

What a game 
pimp.gif
Bet Kobe knows who the kid is now.

i bet kobe knew who he was at harvard

Asked after the victory against the Celtics if he knew who Lin was, Bryant said "yes." But then asked if he were surprised by Lin's production the past week, Bryant said: "I don't even know what he's done. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. ... Who is this kid?"
Link

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by Noskey

What a game 
pimp.gif
Bet Kobe knows who the kid is now.

i bet kobe knew who he was at harvard

Asked after the victory against the Celtics if he knew who Lin was, Bryant said "yes." But then asked if he were surprised by Lin's production the past week, Bryant said: "I don't even know what he's done. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. ... Who is this kid?"
Link

Back
Top Bottom