Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

AlVwogxCMAAbyjS.png:large

Originally Posted by acidicality

I will never forgive Keith Smart for playing Acie freaking Law over Jeremy Lin for the entire 2010-11 season..and putting handcuffs on his game by not allowing him to do ANYTHING on the court.
30t6p3b.gif
It's clear that with the freedom he gets playing on the Knicks he's really thriving.

but i would like to thank Monta Ellis for teaching him the spin move

I will never forgive Keith Smart for playing Acie freaking Law over Jeremy Lin for the entire 2010-11 season..and putting handcuffs on his game by not allowing him to do ANYTHING on the court.
30t6p3b.gif
It's clear that with the freedom he gets playing on the Knicks he's really thriving.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by werallequal

What a game 
pimp.gif
Bet Kobe knows who the kid is now.

i bet kobe knew who he was at harvard

Asked after the victory against the Celtics if he knew who Lin was, Bryant said "yes." But then asked if he were surprised by Lin's production the past week, Bryant said: "I don't even know what he's done. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. ... Who is this kid?"
Link

And you actually believed Kobe? 

What a game 
pimp.gif
Bet Kobe knows who the kid is now.

Asked after the victory against the Celtics if he knew who Lin was, Bryant said "yes." But then asked if he were surprised by Lin's production the past week, Bryant said: "I don't even know what he's done. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. ... Who is this kid?"
Link

Originally Posted by Antidope

Lmao does it make you feel good to say that you were there before everybody? No ones going to believe you anyways. I will admit that I only knew about him cause he was on Golden State and Steph speaks so highly of him, but thats about it.
I  gives props to OP and all the posters that had this going numerous pages when he kept getting cut and all they had to talk about was garbage time pt and his summer league games cuz my post early in this thread was just laughing @ dudes calling him the Asian Jackie Robinson
laugh.gif
A year and change later he putting in work on my team becoming my fav pg.
Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Lin throwing Fish in the wok.
30t6p3b.gif
I need to see this in illustrated or photo shopped form
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Lmao does it make you feel good to say that you were there before everybody? No ones going to believe you anyways. I will admit that I only knew about him cause he was on Golden State and Steph speaks so highly of him, but thats about it.
I  gives props to OP and all the posters that had this going numerous pages when he kept getting cut and all they had to talk about was garbage time pt and his summer league games cuz my post early in this thread was just laughing @ dudes calling him the Asian Jackie Robinson
laugh.gif
A year and change later he putting in work on my team becoming my fav pg.
Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Lin throwing Fish in the wok.
30t6p3b.gif
I need to see this in illustrated or photo shopped form
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

eaglecountyjurymember#9 wrote:

Link

Originally Posted by endemic415

30t6p3b.gif

he did? cus I swear i saw it in summer league with the Mavs.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

eaglecountyjurymember#9 wrote:

Link

Originally Posted by endemic415

30t6p3b.gif

he did? cus I swear i saw it in summer league with the Mavs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldn't be any more proud of this kid.  Never would've knew from watching his HS state championship that he'd go on to SON that clown Kobe within a few years. LOVE IT!!

And
nerd.gif
at the haters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldn't be any more proud of this kid.  Never would've knew from watching his HS state championship that he'd go on to SON that clown Kobe within a few years. LOVE IT!!

And
nerd.gif
at the haters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom