Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I heard of him when he was in College so I knew he could play. So, I'm not THAT surprised to see him put up good numbers. He's making the most of his opportunity as well so that's good! Hopefully he can keep it up.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
tumblr_lz3wonYpdS1qe9uoko1_400.gif

stanford x harvard

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

stanford x harvard

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think they are folding their glasses and putting it inside their breast pocket.

They are flipping pages, then they take off their glasses and they put them in their chest...since they are ivy league nerds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

stanford x harvard

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think they are folding their glasses and putting it inside their breast pocket.

They are flipping pages, then they take off their glasses and they put them in their chest...since they are ivy league nerds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

is jeremy lin the tim tebow of the NBA?

Just as much hype....but Lin is actually a good player #shotsfired
I am a wiz fan but i like watching the kid play.  Remind me of John Wall with his exuberance for the game.  I just like watching dudes out there living their dream.  He really seems to enjoy playing every single minute.  Fun to watch.  Let that boy cook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was on yahoo today btw

His contract, potentially worth nearly $800,000, was not even guaranteed until Tuesday afternoon. So for the past six weeks, Lin, 23, has been sleeping in his brother Josh's living room, waiting for clarity and career security.

"He has his own couch," Josh Lin, a New York University dental student, said cheerfully.

how can you not like the kid

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Di Antoi saying he is going to ride lin like Secretariat

Just as much hype....but Lin is actually a good player #shotsfired
I am a wiz fan but i like watching the kid play.  Remind me of John Wall with his exuberance for the game.  I just like watching dudes out there living their dream.  He really seems to enjoy playing every single minute.  Fun to watch.  Let that boy cook 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This was on yahoo today btw

His contract, potentially worth nearly $800,000, was not even guaranteed until Tuesday afternoon. So for the past six weeks, Lin, 23, has been sleeping in his brother Josh's living room, waiting for clarity and career security.

"He has his own couch," Josh Lin, a New York University dental student, said cheerfully.

how can you not like the kid

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Di Antoi saying he is going to ride lin like Secretariat

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I just wanna take credit for Lin's success. In Vegas, while not exactly sober, I told him to take his shots and he responded with "I wheeeeel".

some chick I use to work with went to hs with him and told me about him.  Checked him out v. Mater dei and Taylor king.
Never watch HS basketball but I remember catching that game on tv. Taylor King was so hyped 
laugh.gif
 What happened to him post-Duke?
Duke (transferred) -> Villanova (booted) -> Concordia University (booted)
Now he's tryna make it overseas.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I just wanna take credit for Lin's success. In Vegas, while not exactly sober, I told him to take his shots and he responded with "I wheeeeel".

some chick I use to work with went to hs with him and told me about him.  Checked him out v. Mater dei and Taylor king.
Never watch HS basketball but I remember catching that game on tv. Taylor King was so hyped 
laugh.gif
 What happened to him post-Duke?
Duke (transferred) -> Villanova (booted) -> Concordia University (booted)
Now he's tryna make it overseas.

Jeremy Lin is actually decent and can play his position, while Tim Tebow on the other hand is one of if not the worse to play his position currently, big difference.  Not to mention that as it stands now Jeremy Lin is not seen as a FRAUD, we can't say the same for that other guy.

Jeremy Lin is actually decent and can play his position, while Tim Tebow on the other hand is one of if not the worse to play his position currently, big difference.  Not to mention that as it stands now Jeremy Lin is not seen as a FRAUD, we can't say the same for that other guy.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

http://twitter.com/#!/ZachLowe_SI
ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has assisted on 47.2% of NYK's baskets while on the court. Among rotation players, only Steve Nash his a higher mark. #Linsanity

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has attempted 9.3 free throws per 36 minutes this season. Among rotation players, only LeBron and D-12 average more. #Linsanity

After three games against horrible competition. Can't wait until his 15minutes are over...

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

http://twitter.com/#!/ZachLowe_SI
ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has assisted on 47.2% of NYK's baskets while on the court. Among rotation players, only Steve Nash his a higher mark. #Linsanity

ZachLowe_SI Zach Lowe

Jeremy Lin has attempted 9.3 free throws per 36 minutes this season. Among rotation players, only LeBron and D-12 average more. #Linsanity

After three games against horrible competition. Can't wait until his 15minutes are over...

He faced horrible competition while with the Warriors and I didn't see this type of game from him.

I'm happy for him and fans that live vicariously through his success.

He faced horrible competition while with the Warriors and I didn't see this type of game from him.

I'm happy for him and fans that live vicariously through his success.

Back
Top Bottom