Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Essential1

Like I said in the NBA thread... He HAS to get control of those Turnovers...
shut up
What he said isn't wrong though. He's mentioned it before.

laugh.gif
@ Landry giving Lin a kiss on the cheek.

I love fans of people.. I never even said he sucked.. I actually like Lin and hope he beasts for 10+ years...

But 8 turnovers is terrible... over 4 as a PG is teetering on cause for concern..

His game against the Nets and Wizards 1-2 TOs  Good.. Every other game he's started? 6,6,8,8.  That is the one downside of his game. And something he HAS to work on.

But Luong I guess saying something obvious is apparently hating now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

lotta nut riders and haters in here. let that boy cook. dude is about 25+ and 10+ since 6 games ago. he is what the knicks have been needing for a long time...stop acting like he's kobe or something. he's doing his thing, *%!% outta here with that lebron slurping, ol hairline fade away bum $*!.

Nah, this dude didn't just cry about haters and Fans in one post, unbelievable

Originally Posted by sreggie101

lotta nut riders and haters in here. let that boy cook. dude is about 25+ and 10+ since 6 games ago. he is what the knicks have been needing for a long time...stop acting like he's kobe or something. he's doing his thing, *%!% outta here with that lebron slurping, ol hairline fade away bum $*!.

Nah, this dude didn't just cry about haters and Fans in one post, unbelievable

Originally Posted by CAto312

@WojYahooNBA: Jeremy Lin on turning to D'Antoni on start of last possession: "...I looked back at him to ask if I could get an ISO."

Originally Posted by CAto312

@WojYahooNBA: Jeremy Lin on turning to D'Antoni on start of last possession: "...I looked back at him to ask if I could get an ISO."

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Does anyone have the Lin "Deal with it" GIF? I can't find it, yes I looked over 30 pages 
laugh.gif
Much appreciated sir.

shut up

laugh.gif

I love fans of people.. I never even said he sucked.. I actually like Lin and hope he beasts for 10+ years...

But 8 turnovers is terrible... over 4 as a PG is teetering on cause for concern..

His game against the Nets and Wizards 1-2 TOs  Good.. Every other game he's started? 6,6,8,8.  That is the one downside of his game. And something he HAS to work on.

roll.gif
Word. You can easily tell that Lin strives to be better with each game...He knows that he has to do better and has made it public.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Does anyone have the Lin "Deal with it" GIF? I can't find it, yes I looked over 30 pages 
laugh.gif
Much appreciated sir.

shut up

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Word. You can easily tell that Lin strives to be better with each game...He knows that he has to do better and has made it public.

Looking through the beginning of this thread...it feels so good to be right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although not even his biggest fans can say they thought he would be putting up all-star numbers like this.

shut up

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Who said you were hating though? lin hits game winner and you talk about turnovers?
grin.gif
they won.

Looking through the beginning of this thread...it feels so good to be right
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although not even his biggest fans can say they thought he would be putting up all-star numbers like this.

shut up

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Who said you were hating though? lin hits game winner and you talk about turnovers?
grin.gif
they won.

Jeremy Lin was born on August 23, 1988 - The Year of the DRAGON.
Same Birthday as Kobe coincidentally 2012 is the Year of the DRAGON.

Jeremy Lin was born on August 23, 1988 - The Year of the DRAGON.
Same Birthday as Kobe coincidentally 2012 is the Year of the DRAGON.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif
they won.

Because it makes a difference. 5 TOs less and maybe they win by 10 points. What if they lost by 2, and he had 8TOs alone, what stat would be relevant.. 27 points or 8TOs..

Do you want him to hit game winners occasionally or have a successful long career?  I choose the latter, and that means he has to limit turnovers.

And this is the Jeremy Lin thread.. And it was about Jeremy Lin, so I don't see the problem

Back
Top Bottom