Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by PMatic

linside%2Bof%2Bme.jpg
pimp.gif

eek.gif

She wants some sexual LINtercourse I see...

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That headline was inexcusable, and there's no way it was an accident. We're talking about the premier sports network on the planet, not some local high school project.
Just had to look up what happened...
eek.gif
they seriously did that??? Extremely inexcusable, nothing clever about it, and if you let something like that pass, you
just leave the door open for other things.

Have a question though, how long have people been using that phrase to begin with, especially like that? For a long time, I've heard it as "kink in the armor",

and it wasn't until the past couple of years I've heard it pronounced the other way, and once it started happening, I had always wondered if people realized

what they were actually saying.
The saying has always been +*%@! dudes that say kink aren't using it right or maybe you heard it wrong.  You don't have to believe me just look it up and not trying to be funny either cause I know how online dudes quick to think somebody coming at them crooked.  

using your logic, it's ok to use the b-word and p-word right? afterall the b-word is just a female dog while the p-word just means cat

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That headline was inexcusable, and there's no way it was an accident. We're talking about the premier sports network on the planet, not some local high school project.
eek.gif
they seriously did that??? Extremely inexcusable, nothing clever about it, and if you let something like that pass, you

Have a question though, how long have people been using that phrase to begin with, especially like that? For a long time, I've heard it as "kink in the armor",

and it wasn't until the past couple of years I've heard it pronounced the other way, and once it started happening, I had always wondered if people realized

The saying has always been +*%@! dudes that say kink aren't using it right or maybe you heard it wrong.  You don't have to believe me just look it up and not trying to be funny either cause I know how online dudes quick to think somebody coming at them crooked.  

using your logic, it's ok to use the b-word and p-word right? afterall the b-word is just a female dog while the p-word just means cat

Originally Posted by TheWatcher1

eek.gif

Yeah if your using it as it's intended but I know people aren't going to agree but to answer your question again in the right context yes using my logic lol.

eek.gif

Yeah if your using it as it's intended but I know people aren't going to agree but to answer your question again in the right context yes using my logic lol.

eek.gif

so you would use those words in a headline for a national website? just admit that you're racist already

eek.gif

so you would use those words in a headline for a national website? just admit that you're racist already

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by d3simet

his his mom crying here?
http://www.youtube.com/wa...lpage&v=pJi4tefWZZ4#t=9s

if so�
frown.gif
Yes, that's Lin's mother.�
10.1s.090.lin1.BW.TA--300x300.jpg

Lin is truly amazing.�

i know that's his mom. didn't know that was his brother they kept panning to earlier in the game cus she wasn't next to him.
im asking for verification if is she crying
frown.gif
? i think she is. tears of joy.�
happy.gif
I don't know if she is crying or if she is just hiding her face since she noticed the camera on her. It's been mentioned that Lin and his family/parents like their privacy.
Dude looks exactly like his mother too. Word to Ray Allen.

Originally Posted by d3simet

his his mom crying here?
http://www.youtube.com/wa...lpage&v=pJi4tefWZZ4#t=9s

if so�
frown.gif
Yes, that's Lin's mother.�
10.1s.090.lin1.BW.TA--300x300.jpg

Lin is truly amazing.�

i know that's his mom. didn't know that was his brother they kept panning to earlier in the game cus she wasn't next to him.
im asking for verification if is she crying
frown.gif
? i think she is. tears of joy.�
happy.gif
I don't know if she is crying or if she is just hiding her face since she noticed the camera on her. It's been mentioned that Lin and his family/parents like their privacy.
Dude looks exactly like his mother too. Word to Ray Allen.

Back
Top Bottom