Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Does anyone know when the season finale is? Season 2 started two months ago today, seems like forever 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

So all of those house members came back from their respective dates at exactly the same time and found Vinny in exactly the same spot as they left him? Yeah sure. This show is so scripted. I'm done with this show. Situation is disgusting. How many different chicks has he banged since the show began? What is MTV promoting to their target audience? The people are trash. 

You jealous little hamster.

anyone see pics of the new cast member for season 3 that replaced angelina?  she's snooki's friend and basically a taller version of her.
she looks gross.  like a hippo/pig combo.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

So all of those house members came back from their respective dates at exactly the same time and found Vinny in exactly the same spot as they left him? Yeah sure. This show is so scripted. I'm done with this show. Situation is disgusting. How many different chicks has he banged since the show began? What is MTV promoting to their target audience? The people are trash. 

You jealous little hamster.
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h3]
Tomorrows Jersey Shore , one of the best episodes and will show the real Situation about the Situation's Situation, Situationally speaking! Sitch GTL, GFA
[/h3]From The Situations fan Facebook page. I'm stoked
roll.gif

"so....I'm going to smash tonight"

"situation brought her home and wanted to show her what the situation was all abooooot"

too funny

even if the show isnt scripted we all know most of the things they do, they do it because of the camera and want to entertain the audience. they can just be normal w/ no fights n all.. anyone else notice all reality shows not everyone gets along. its all entertainment. Im 100% sure that this show is fake.

Aww, there were only shots and frames of them. Did not show more of the fight. They were not involved with that other girl. They were backing up Samantha.

This episode is good so far. Boys cracking me up with their rendition of T-shirt time.

Back
Top Bottom