Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by juice juice

I am a big Jersey Shore fan but I can honestly say that this is the first episode that I did not enjoy.

Besides Vinny finally being able to hook up with his dream chick everything else was straight trash.

-Sammi & Jenni ongoing beef
-Snooki's friend visiting
-Situation acting salty

I'm glad that there are only 2 episodes left because their stay in Miami has lost its steam.

I just hope they end the season with a bang!
Well said. I didn't enjoy this episode other then the Snooki/J-Wow Lobster scene. They named it Charlie and put it in fresh water
roll.gif

Mike's always been an *%++@%% though. I'm thinking MTV edited out specifically what triggered him this ep. Like maybe he drank an incredible hulk or some %%## cuz the robbery attempt is typical Mike but then drifting off in to space staring at Vinny jealously instead of getting some broads for himself and then kissing Snooki was left field.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Mike's always been an *%++@%% though. I'm thinking MTV edited out specifically what triggered him this ep. Like maybe he drank an incredible hulk or some %%## cuz the robbery attempt is typical Mike but then drifting off in to space staring at Vinny jealously instead of getting some broads for himself and then kissing Snooki was left field.
image-of-cocaine.jpg

^ I'm glad I'm not the only one who kind of thought Mike might be using the powder. Especially when Ronnie was talking at the end like "Mike is usually really cool. Something is going on with him, he just seems off."

I hope Angelina comes back in one of the last episodes to get something she left or something and all hell breaks loose.

why doens't anyone put hands on situation? No one knows if he can fight, but he x'd the line in trying to scoop up Ramona from Vinny.

Ryder looked like a ferret.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by Diego

Paul D's Cuban shorty = GOAT
what happened to her, i see pauly is about to hook up with a new girl next episode.. maybe they'll explain it then

aren't they only there for another week or two?  I'm sure he wasn't trying to become a season 1 Ronnie and miss out on all the fun with the time left

Just exactly how do these guys make money? Advertising revenue off the shows?
They get paid per ep, plus bonus money.

Add that to their appearance fees and side hustles (Situation has a deal with Reebok, etc Pauly gets BREAD off of his DJ'ing, I read somewhere that JWoww endorses some tanning brand and gets paid $2.50 a bottle)

MTV made these guidos RICH...livin' the dream, they really don't do anything but party and bull....

Can't knock the hustle.

Just exactly how do these guys make money? Advertising revenue off the shows?
They get paid per ep, plus bonus money.

Add that to their appearance fees and side hustles (Situation has a deal with Reebok, etc Pauly gets BREAD off of his DJ'ing, I read somewhere that JWoww endorses some tanning brand and gets paid $2.50 a bottle)

MTV made these guidos RICH...livin' the dream, they really don't do anything but party and bull....

Can't knock the hustle.

Just watched the last episode and it was Ehhh at best. But does anyone know what drink Snooki and her friend were drinking(the one with the two caronas sticking out of it)?

JWoww, one of the stars of MTV's "Jersey Shore," will be appearing on this week's edition of TNA Impact. JWoww is being paid $15,000 for the one night only appearance, and will most likely be used to help put over the new "Shore" act in TNA.

Talked to an editor who works at MTV today. She does all the reality shows and the only shows that she said were 100% real were the first 5 episodes of Real World. 

She also went on to say that basically every event/argument/fight is premeditated and the only real part is when they are at the club.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Horrible episode.
30t6p3b.gif

The show is starting to lose it's luster IMO
maybe when they go back to the shore it will get better, though I doubt it
now they're all aware of the character they're supposed to play, so nothing seems authentic now that they know they have to maintain it
I mean we all know there is some scripting involved but they are not actors, (at least not good ones anyway)
to were it's not really funny, it's just expected
Like T shirt time, and yelling "cabs are here"
it was funny when I was just t shirt time, now it's become
a theme the doesn't feel natural at all.

You know what time it is fellas........IT'S TTTT--SHHHHIIIIRRTTTT TIMEEEE!!!

t-shirt-time-ronnie-o.gif

Only two more epis left.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Horrible episode.
30t6p3b.gif

The show is starting to lose it's luster IMO
maybe when they go back to the shore it will get better, though I doubt it
now they're all aware of the character they're supposed to play, so nothing seems authentic now that they know they have to maintain it
I mean we all know there is some scripting involved but they are not actors, (at least not good ones anyway)
to were it's not really funny, it's just expected
Like T shirt time, and yelling "cabs are here"
it was funny when I was just t shirt time, now it's become
a theme the doesn't feel natural at all.

I live in NJ not too far from the Shore. Things will be completely different once or if they get back here. They're not gonna creep on anyone this time like the first season. Plus the locals there hate them, including the half-assed clubs by the shore. BTW, Im pretty sure MTV throws some paid extras to be there. The population by the shore is very, very small, conversative and old.

Back
Top Bottom