Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

mike

roll.gif
roll.gif

Mike be on some *!+!. But you cant deny he gets it in when its all said and done. He not tryin to sweet talk these chicks. He know most of em just tryin to come back to get on TV and *!+!. So if they aint down they can get the @++% out.

dont know why pauly would even want to get with another chick but the one he's with.. i wonder why he doesn't kick it with her

mike needs to start being a team player. season finale looks intense..

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Has a season three been announced yet?
Already filmed back at the Shore this past summer, no clue when it will starting airing though. My guess is end of spring/start of summer 2011.

Mike is trippin!

I thought dude knew the wingman code =\

so this is the reason they don't really chill w/him or support him anymore in current appearances smh

Mike is THE worst swing man in television history.

laugh.gif
@ MTV trying to fill time with that Ronnie and Sammi nonsense just for the next break to see him in her lap as she rubs his belly. Tired of this dumb broad overreacting to bs. Hope single Ron returns for the last episode.

Pauly had me thinking his girl had left but dude don't care and is still doing him. Unlike Vinny he probably knows he can't take his girl back to the shore.

Originally Posted by Carver

Damn, Mike needs to take one for the team.. Pauly D did it last year for him but the sitch can't help no one out
laugh.gif
Well if you remember back, Pauly had the first grenade on the show in Season 1. He led her away, but then got irritated and went to bed.
Remember Situation saying that Pauly didn't have the code to defuse the bomb
laugh.gif

All in all though, Pauly again brings the laughs this episode. Looks like he'll cap this season by barking on these broads, way to bookend the season Pauly.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I swear vinny's girl looks kinda manish, trap could it be?

she does

noticed this when she first came into the picture.   but she's still kinda nice though (pause?)

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

she does

noticed this when she first came into the picture.   but she's still kinda nice though (pause?)

he did smash so she must be post op

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she does

roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she does

Or Vinny pulling a Chingy?

I was thinking the same.. but they all think she is really hott so maybe she looks really good in person

Mikes straight reckless with these broads, lmao. 

All he had to do was make a small sacrifice and walk the Igor lookin chick outta the room, watch some TV or sumthin while Pauly does his thing, no need for all that dramatic #+$

Why isn't there any Blacks or Asians on the show? They're not even in the background. There's only a handful of Hispanics. Not even a ginger-kid.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Mikes straight reckless with these broads, lmao. 

All he had to do was make a small sacrifice and walk the Igor lookin chick outta the room, watch some TV or sumthin while Pauly does his thing, no need for all that dramatic #+$

I think on all MTV reality shows, there are no TVs in the house unless there is an emergency or something conerning the outside world (9/11).

because they're close-minded self-absorbed idiots that wouldn't give 2 damns about us...
BUT WATCHING THEM IS SO MUCH FUN!

laugh.gif
I figured that. I understand not having any minorites in NJ, but South Beach? I didnt even notice no the TV, radio or cell phones. And no cordless phone?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

^ why dont these people have cellphones?

My only assumption is that the less distractions these people have the higher the chances are of drama.

this ep was kinda wack. that club Space looked lame. and i cant look at Snooki anymore after that South Park wednesday. im watching the opening credits and
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Bin Laden watching them.

Back
Top Bottom