Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

this ep was kinda wack. that club Space looked lame.

It's not that great. It plays a lot of techno @%** but it's a huge club. Once after hours hits, it's all techno and a whole lot of people rolling.

yo is it just me or does anyone else laugh at when vinny talks about that girl ramona as wifey material and that she's perfect.

That girl is probably one of the most grenady of grenade chicks ever on the show...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

she looks like shes a victim of sexual human trafficking

eek.gif
bro so spot on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

this ep was kinda wack. that club Space looked lame.

It's not that great. It plays a lot of techno @%** but it's a huge club. Once after hours hits, it's all techno and a whole lot of people rolling.
cool back in '03. not so much now. point me towards the strip club instead
pimp.gif

Mike has always been a lame, bro jus salty cause he aint baggin girls like vinny or pauli, mike's a hater. This seasons final episode looks dumb though with that snooki, jwow and pauli fightin, wth

vinnys girl ramona is not only ugly but im almost 100 percent sure shes a dude i wish i could post pics i seen blown up pics online of her adams apple she is mad suspect,

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

^ why dont these people have cellphones?

My only assumption is that the less distractions these people have the higher the chances are of drama.

stuff like that is a distraction...they want them to have to interact with each other as much as possible...cell phones they'd be texting and @++# all day...same with tvs...

most of these shows they only have internet if that...

and i agree w/whoever said they can't look at snookie the same after south part

Vinny looks so awkward standing next to that post-op. Someone had to have joked with him about it, or MTV picked her out in casting knowing that she's a post-op and it's part of some storyline revealed later. 

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

^ why dont these people have cellphones?

My only assumption is that the less distractions these people have the higher the chances are of drama.

This, and MTV tapes all conversations that the cast members have (and there's a whole process where the people they call have to give consent), and they would not be able to do the same thing on a private phone. They would have to go through a lot to be able to tape cell phone convos.

I hope they show Ron hookin up with all those grenades during the reunion.  
laugh.gif

I honestly think Vinny knows Ramon is a post-op. I just think this was some twisted fantasy of his to smush man-made vag.

Back
Top Bottom