Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

I'll continue to watch, but the last few episodes have slacked, big time. Ronnie/Sammie got annoying real quick, Mike is just too big of a 'personality' for the show at this point, and Pauly (all the time)/Snooki (sometimes) bring the lulz.

With that said, season 4 in Italy should bring back the constant laughs we saw in the first two seasons. I hope.

I'll continue to watch, but the last few episodes have slacked, big time. Ronnie/Sammie got annoying real quick, Mike is just too big of a 'personality' for the show at this point, and Pauly (all the time)/Snooki (sometimes) bring the lulz.

With that said, season 4 in Italy should bring back the constant laughs we saw in the first two seasons. I hope.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Pauly and Vinny with the ULTIMATE comeup... I've never seen them smush anything but white girls and now these fools get DOMINICANS lucky
Pauly's girl had DAT MASSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Pauly and Vinny with the ULTIMATE comeup... I've never seen them smush anything but white girls and now these fools get DOMINICANS lucky
Pauly's girl had DAT MASSSSSSSS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the smell of grated cheese possibly meaning the girl has a yeast infection.

Ep was a lil over the place but had some great parts.

Dominican mamis
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the smell of grated cheese possibly meaning the girl has a yeast infection.

Ep was a lil over the place but had some great parts.

Dominican mamis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

nvm im watching it sigh...plans tonight canceled smh
You know you'd rather be watching
laugh.gif
not really bro, rather be out dancing with some girls but, this show was ok..better than last ones..

cant wait till see sammi get caught up, she reminds me of my ex smfh.

gnite fam

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

nvm im watching it sigh...plans tonight canceled smh
You know you'd rather be watching
laugh.gif
not really bro, rather be out dancing with some girls but, this show was ok..better than last ones..

cant wait till see sammi get caught up, she reminds me of my ex smfh.

gnite fam

Another boring episode.  Next week should be good with Mike starting more drama.  

Another boring episode.  Next week should be good with Mike starting more drama.  

Who's watching the new episode? That line by Vinny had me
roll.gif
when Sam walks in "Shady, Shady.. Aftermath"

Who's watching the new episode? That line by Vinny had me
roll.gif
when Sam walks in "Shady, Shady.. Aftermath"

Back
Top Bottom