Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

the shot of jwow chest
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

and these 2 clowns fighting again

sammi knew she was busted, can tell by her cry/whine
mtv actually hid this from us, i thought it was going to be boring by the previews but it picked up

sammi knew she was busted, can tell by her cry/whine
mtv actually hid this from us, i thought it was going to be boring by the previews but it picked up

I don't get the "&^#% shirt" thing though. What was the word they were beeping out? Was it the name brand? Or a cuss word? Like I thought she was calling them "b word" tees, like I could see that as referring to those wife b's with the bra straps. Then I thought maybe c word tees, was some type of weird nickname for underwears. I was all sorts of lost.

I don't get the "&^#% shirt" thing though. What was the word they were beeping out? Was it the name brand? Or a cuss word? Like I thought she was calling them "b word" tees, like I could see that as referring to those wife b's with the bra straps. Then I thought maybe c word tees, was some type of weird nickname for underwears. I was all sorts of lost.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

They were saying Guinea-tee which is highly offensive to some in the Italian community so it got bleeped

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

They were saying Guinea-tee which is highly offensive to some in the Italian community so it got bleeped

Back
Top Bottom