Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

THE QUOTABLES THIS EPISODE!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shady Aftermathhhhh...

But seriously, if someone has proof of text messages, you're caught.

Not gonna lie, I thought Ron was about to hit Mike at the end but he just ended up fighting with Sam. Not a fan of how he almost got physical with her tho.

Shady Aftermathhhhh...

But seriously, if someone has proof of text messages, you're caught.

Not gonna lie, I thought Ron was about to hit Mike at the end but he just ended up fighting with Sam. Not a fan of how he almost got physical with her tho.

yeah Ron gotta chill with that physical stuff.

When she asked dude "Are we friends" and he was like "So?" I was
roll.gif

yeah Ron gotta chill with that physical stuff.

When she asked dude "Are we friends" and he was like "So?" I was
roll.gif

the roommates need to kick ron and sam out of the house until their relationship bs is over.  make those 2 fools sleep on the beach and fight it out.  they're both in their 20's and acting like it's a movie and it's the greatest love they'll ever have.  
eyes.gif

the roommates need to kick ron and sam out of the house until their relationship bs is over.  make those 2 fools sleep on the beach and fight it out.  they're both in their 20's and acting like it's a movie and it's the greatest love they'll ever have.  
eyes.gif

Get crazy, get wild

Let's party, get loud

If you wanna have fun and do something

Get crazy, get wild

Let's party, get loud

Get crazy, get wild

Let's party, get loud

Get crazy, get wild

Let's party, get loud

man that last episode was crack...so many funny moments...is there a site where you can get .gif images from each episode?

I seriously need a gif where ronnie is drunk dancing near sam in the club....best gif to put "did not read" to.
laugh.gif

man that last episode was crack...so many funny moments...is there a site where you can get .gif images from each episode?

I seriously need a gif where ronnie is drunk dancing near sam in the club....best gif to put "did not read" to.
laugh.gif

this show is starting to bother the crap outta me, I can't concentrate when in the backgrounds theirs hella people staring at the camera, crew and cast, people were watching from the street when they had the water balloon fight and clubs scenes had nothing but people looking for airtime, taking pics and everything.

They mention Karma so much that its become product placement and I bet people go "Hey let's go to Karma and see if the JS cast is there" at least in Miami, people didn't know they were coming there until the show came out or knew when they were filming it there

this show is starting to bother the crap outta me, I can't concentrate when in the backgrounds theirs hella people staring at the camera, crew and cast, people were watching from the street when they had the water balloon fight and clubs scenes had nothing but people looking for airtime, taking pics and everything.

They mention Karma so much that its become product placement and I bet people go "Hey let's go to Karma and see if the JS cast is there" at least in Miami, people didn't know they were coming there until the show came out or knew when they were filming it there

Originally Posted by M4rioL

They're famous now.  It's bound to happen.  I don't know how it's that distracting, though
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom