Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Ronnie's Mom.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Vinnie being on the new season of Hard Times of RJ Berger.

Speaking of which can't wait for the new season of Hard Times next week.
pimp.gif

Ronnie's Mom.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Vinnie being on the new season of Hard Times of RJ Berger.

Speaking of which can't wait for the new season of Hard Times next week.
pimp.gif

I don't think Mike was wrong for that. Ron is his boy and he doesn't like Sam, so whats that problem with that? he's just lookin out for his boy

"i like ron i dont like you"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

son it still butthurt from season one
30t6p3b.gif

how you let him call your girl a B___ ? ron is weak

I don't think Mike was wrong for that. Ron is his boy and he doesn't like Sam, so whats that problem with that? he's just lookin out for his boy

"i like ron i dont like you"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

son it still butthurt from season one
30t6p3b.gif

how you let him call your girl a B___ ? ron is weak

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

this dude mike is a clown, son has odee female tendencies.
How do you figure? Sam got caught.. she's denying it
its not even about this ron and sam situation its his whole character throughout this series dude is a clown you can't deny that. Dude moves real funny

30t6p3b.gif
@ Sammie.. And I thought those girls were pretty attractive from my point of view.. those dudes brought home some ugly *** broads before the girls they turned down were better than half of the girls they have brought home

30t6p3b.gif
@ Sammie.. And I thought those girls were pretty attractive from my point of view.. those dudes brought home some ugly *** broads before the girls they turned down were better than half of the girls they have brought home

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

this dude mike is a clown, son has odee female tendencies.
How do you figure? Sam got caught.. she's denying it
its not even about this ron and sam situation its his whole character throughout this series dude is a clown you can't deny that. Dude moves real funny

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude Mike is dropping quotables left and right during that argument.  As much $*%@ as dude starts, he is 90% of the comedy.

sam is caught, she dont want arvin to be contacted

mike is just lookin out, any of us would want to be told if ya girl is being sneaky

sam is caught, she dont want arvin to be contacted

mike is just lookin out, any of us would want to be told if ya girl is being sneaky

I ain't even mad at Mike calling out Sammie for her dirty @#$%.. she's just denying everything and not answering any questions they're asking

I ain't even mad at Mike calling out Sammie for her dirty @#$%.. she's just denying everything and not answering any questions they're asking

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude Mike is dropping quotables left and right during that argument.  As much $*%@ as dude starts, he is 90% of the comedy.

Back
Top Bottom