Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

This ep was meh. This Sam n Ron shh has been the most horrible it's ever been.

Vinny the douche had me
roll.gif

Mike is foul, he needs to mind his business. Definitely doing this for t.v, you can tell.. its his character.. i don't respect it, but he knows what he's doing 
indifferent.gif
. Can't knock em though, i'm never a hater 
smokin.gif

Mike is foul, he needs to mind his business. Definitely doing this for t.v, you can tell.. its his character.. i don't respect it, but he knows what he's doing 
indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

Is Mike going hard on Sam, cuz he looking out for Ron, or is he still salty cuz he thought Sam was feeling him but she Mutombo'd him and got with Ron, and apparently Arvin

Is Mike going hard on Sam, cuz he looking out for Ron, or is he still salty cuz he thought Sam was feeling him but she Mutombo'd him and got with Ron, and apparently Arvin

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

Oh yeah I forgot to point out how weird and awkward it is for your to be randomly drunk calling you in the morning/middle of the day.

Oh yeah I forgot to point out how weird and awkward it is for your to be randomly drunk calling you in the morning/middle of the day.

Originally Posted by masondid

weebay.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

weebay.gif

sams so dumb. she denies everything the guys say haha.

she neeeda grow up and shut up mouth sometimes.

Thaaa BOy VINNNIE is Goooooninn out here tho haha

sams so dumb. she denies everything the guys say haha.

she neeeda grow up and shut up mouth sometimes.

Thaaa BOy VINNNIE is Goooooninn out here tho haha

Back
Top Bottom