Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Never fails. The last 5 mins of the show are the hottest.

Then when they show preview's for next weeks show, none of those preview's are for the first 45-50mins of the show; they're for the last couple minutes
laugh.gif

Never fails. The last 5 mins of the show are the hottest.

Then when they show preview's for next weeks show, none of those preview's are for the first 45-50mins of the show; they're for the last couple minutes
laugh.gif

Sam is a bird , yes.

Mike is the lamest n_ on earth tho

how many times he threw Ron under the bus in Miami and in season one ?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

this dude mike is a clown, son has odee female tendencies.
How do you figure? Sam got caught.. she's denying it
its not even about this ron and sam situation its his whole character throughout this series dude is a clown you can't deny that. Dude moves real funny
You're right.  Mike is right in this particular situation though

Sam is a bird , yes.

Mike is the lamest n_ on earth tho

how many times he threw Ron under the bus in Miami and in season one ?

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

this dude mike is a clown, son has odee female tendencies.
How do you figure? Sam got caught.. she's denying it
its not even about this ron and sam situation its his whole character throughout this series dude is a clown you can't deny that. Dude moves real funny
You're right.  Mike is right in this particular situation though

How many times Mike went behind Ron's back and told her to leave him and $#@! like that ?

Son is a %$#@! Ron should have put him on his @## in Miami but he's not that kind of guy

How many times Mike went behind Ron's back and told her to leave him and $#@! like that ?

Son is a %$#@! Ron should have put him on his @## in Miami but he's not that kind of guy

Mike is funny to me and to me comes off as the 1 out of all of them who is going to make the most money in his career. Like he comes off as calculated to me like in the moment, everything he does he is thinking of from the perspective of how great it's going to look on tv.

Mike is funny to me and to me comes off as the 1 out of all of them who is going to make the most money in his career. Like he comes off as calculated to me like in the moment, everything he does he is thinking of from the perspective of how great it's going to look on tv.

"Trust no bit*h ever". - Vinny

Hope you dudes take heed to this. This man ain't ever lie. All this time I thought this chick was f'd up in the head with the tears, reversing guilt, etc. She was playing homeboy the WHOLE time. Smh.

"Trust no bit*h ever". - Vinny

Hope you dudes take heed to this. This man ain't ever lie. All this time I thought this chick was f'd up in the head with the tears, reversing guilt, etc. She was playing homeboy the WHOLE time. Smh.

trust no woman

my cousins put me on to this the day i hit 13

i have a feeling ron and sam hook up again smh

trust no woman

my cousins put me on to this the day i hit 13

i have a feeling ron and sam hook up again smh

^Nah next week is the season finale.

Mike is a trouble maker but this time he did the right thing by not letting his "boy" get played out.

Even though he kinda deserved it Ron shouldve seen that coming though..

Hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin of Ron and Sam's relationship..

^Nah next week is the season finale.

Mike is a trouble maker but this time he did the right thing by not letting his "boy" get played out.

Even though he kinda deserved it Ron shouldve seen that coming though..

Hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin of Ron and Sam's relationship..

This ep was meh. This Sam n Ron shh has been the most horrible it's ever been.

Vinny the douche had me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom