Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

yah, I saw him talk about that.

I'm confused though, when did they tape this? after Miami, same summer?

NT is full of hypocrites. Anyone watching this show has no right to say anything bad about anyone else in ANY regard, EVER. You expose yourself as viewers of this show and aiding the salaries of these "entertainers" yet make fun of dudes asking for relationship advice or other "fails".

NT is full of hypocrites. Anyone watching this show has no right to say anything bad about anyone else in ANY regard, EVER. You expose yourself as viewers of this show and aiding the salaries of these "entertainers" yet make fun of dudes asking for relationship advice or other "fails".

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

HUH

HUH

The reason why season 2 got lame, was because you tell they started writing phrases based around the whole grenade thing.

The reason why season 2 got lame, was because you tell they started writing phrases based around the whole grenade thing.

cry-baby1.jpg

cry-baby1.jpg

agreed, I've seen the first episode of season 1 and soon thereafter stopped watching/caring it was just not my thing but if you still watch and sorta keep up with it then no need to bash it just own up 

agreed, I've seen the first episode of season 1 and soon thereafter stopped watching/caring it was just not my thing but if you still watch and sorta keep up with it then no need to bash it just own up 

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Durden7

Im already sick of this show.
I got sick of it the last few episodes of Season 2, but I couldn't stop myself from tuning in every Thursday, and I know I will be watching Season 3 every Thursday
embarassed.gif
Same here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Durden7

Im already sick of this show.
I got sick of it the last few episodes of Season 2, but I couldn't stop myself from tuning in every Thursday, and I know I will be watching Season 3 every Thursday
embarassed.gif
Same here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They filmed in Miami when it was cold in the Northeast/Jersey Shore, and by the time Season 2 was finished filming, they came back to the Shore to film Season 3 the rest of the summer into (I believe) Labor Day weekend (same as last season).

I'm just surprised it's premiering so soon. I figured they would at least wait until spring.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They filmed in Miami when it was cold in the Northeast/Jersey Shore, and by the time Season 2 was finished filming, they came back to the Shore to film Season 3 the rest of the summer into (I believe) Labor Day weekend (same as last season).

I'm just surprised it's premiering so soon. I figured they would at least wait until spring.

Some of ya'll seem to expect to be educated by this TV show... tune into the History channel for that. The show is gold for East coast slanguage and funny facial expressions...THAT'S IT!

Some of ya'll seem to expect to be educated by this TV show... tune into the History channel for that. The show is gold for East coast slanguage and funny facial expressions...THAT'S IT!

Back
Top Bottom