Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by hieu23

and i just googled the new girl she's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope your kidding, because i just googled her and she's
sick.gif
jerseyshore22.jpg
60654527castmember.jpg

okay nvm 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

sad world we live in where these degenerates can get paid millions to be guidos/guidettes on camera yet we have people losing their jobs and cant get hired

USA! USA! USA!
pimp.gif
very sad...
ill be tuning in though.... unfortunately 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

sad world we live in where these degenerates can get paid millions to be guidos/guidettes on camera yet we have people losing their jobs and cant get hired

USA! USA! USA!
pimp.gif
very sad...
ill be tuning in though.... unfortunately 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yah, I saw him talk about that.

I'm confused though, when did they tape this? after Miami, same summer?

season 2 was from the spring and they went back to the actual jersey shore this past summer

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yah, I saw him talk about that.

I'm confused though, when did they tape this? after Miami, same summer?

season 2 was from the spring and they went back to the actual jersey shore this past summer

"I'm in Miami. I don't want girls studying for finals. I want girls studying for *ick."- Vinny

The illest thing I heard on ANY show in the year 2010.

"I'm in Miami. I don't want girls studying for finals. I want girls studying for *ick."- Vinny

The illest thing I heard on ANY show in the year 2010.

THIS!!!!!!!

THIS!!!!!!!

I listen to the Opie and Anthony show, and they saw Vinnie at the Jets game this past Sunday and he said that Sammi punches Ronnie in the face this season. it could me more of just them two, but i'll be watching. it's like a car wreck, you don't want to look but you end up watching it anyway.

I listen to the Opie and Anthony show, and they saw Vinnie at the Jets game this past Sunday and he said that Sammi punches Ronnie in the face this season. it could me more of just them two, but i'll be watching. it's like a car wreck, you don't want to look but you end up watching it anyway.

Season 2 wasn't the best........ I think it was just because it was in Miami

I'm hype for this season since there back in jersey

Season 2 wasn't the best........ I think it was just because it was in Miami

I'm hype for this season since there back in jersey

whatever happened to that korean version of jersey shore?  i think it was called k-town.
i'd rather watch that.  the girls were 
smokin.gif

whatever happened to that korean version of jersey shore?  i think it was called k-town.
i'd rather watch that.  the girls were 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom