Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I wish I could say that I won't be tuning in to the new season, but I can't make a statement like that. I just hope this new season is ALL ABOUT Sam and Ronni. I really don't care about their drama and whether they're together or not anymore.

I hope to see more girl fights and I think this new girl will be an outcast and spend most of her time with Sammi.

We shall see.

Are you about that life?
YLIA.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I wish I could say that I won't be tuning in to the new season, but I can't make a statement like that. I just hope this new season is ALL ABOUT Sam and Ronni. I really don't care about their drama and whether they're together or not anymore.

I hope to see more girl fights and I think this new girl will be an outcast and spend most of her time with Sammi.

We shall see.

Are you about that life?
YLIA.

I meant to say I hope it's NOT about Sammi and Ronni. My bad
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Durden7

Im already sick of this show.
I got sick of it the last few episodes of Season 2, but I couldn't stop myself from tuning in every Thursday, and I know I will be watching Season 3 every Thursday
embarassed.gif

and i got annoyed having to hear all the phrases/sayings from EVERYBODY at work

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Durden7

Im already sick of this show.
I got sick of it the last few episodes of Season 2, but I couldn't stop myself from tuning in every Thursday, and I know I will be watching Season 3 every Thursday
embarassed.gif

and i got annoyed having to hear all the phrases/sayings from EVERYBODY at work

This show is just good cheap entertainment. Constant laughs and takes people away from their day to day problems.

This show is just good cheap entertainment. Constant laughs and takes people away from their day to day problems.

Back
Top Bottom