Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

He should have waited...The New GT's come out this year...

its still a good looking car....

kay he copped an 08 bent gt for hisself AND his brother.................so 2 08 bent gts

he also got his baby sis a range rover sport

Originally Posted by Al Audi

kay he copped an 08 bent gt for hisself AND his brother.................so 2 08 bent gts

Yeah, I saw that... Don't they have a business?

Pauly D got a brand new S550...I can tell by the side mirrors.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yeah, I saw that... Don't they have a business?

Pauly D got a brand new S550...I can tell by the side mirrors.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Snooki's tan is like its own cast member lol. And I was dying laughing when they showed Sammie in the backseat leaving

Hahaha Photoshop sammie's face on that
Can someone do it on this gif? lol

j7b9sg.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Snooki's tan is like its own cast member lol. And I was dying laughing when they showed Sammie in the backseat leaving

Hahaha Photoshop sammie's face on that
Can someone do it on this gif? lol

j7b9sg.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn...
eek.gif

Reality TV hit Jersey Shore kicked off its third season with record-breaking viewing figures of 8.4 million.

The bumper audience for the return of Snooki, The Situation and JWoww is MTV’s highest rated series telecast ever.

It easily beat the ratings for the season two premiere last year, which pulled in 5.1 million viewers.

The show has already spawned one spin-off, with Pauly D landing his own series.

MTV chiefs are already in talks with the cast for season four, which is set to return to Miami.

These kids are pulling in bank...

Really think they should end at Season 3, leading into Pauly's show. Don't want the show to get overexposed (If it hasn't already) Doesn't matter...MTV usually does it, anyway.

Damn...
eek.gif

Reality TV hit Jersey Shore kicked off its third season with record-breaking viewing figures of 8.4 million.

The bumper audience for the return of Snooki, The Situation and JWoww is MTV’s highest rated series telecast ever.

It easily beat the ratings for the season two premiere last year, which pulled in 5.1 million viewers.

The show has already spawned one spin-off, with Pauly D landing his own series.

MTV chiefs are already in talks with the cast for season four, which is set to return to Miami.

These kids are pulling in bank...

Really think they should end at Season 3, leading into Pauly's show. Don't want the show to get overexposed (If it hasn't already) Doesn't matter...MTV usually does it, anyway.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

D is a landmine...her face is
sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif
So you know her well enough to say she is 'mad cool'? How many times have you been around her?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

D is a landmine...her face is
sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif
So you know her well enough to say she is 'mad cool'? How many times have you been around her?
laugh.gif

MVP should just have a show of their own, trying to bag semi-good looking to ugly broads all over the world.
Ronnie should be in Bully Beatdown.

MVP should just have a show of their own, trying to bag semi-good looking to ugly broads all over the world.
Ronnie should be in Bully Beatdown.

They making Sammi to be the Angelina of Season 3 with everyone ganging up on her
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with the post above that there should be a show for MVP that would be
roll.gif

They making Sammi to be the Angelina of Season 3 with everyone ganging up on her
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with the post above that there should be a show for MVP that would be
roll.gif

All I know is Sammie was landing haymakers on J Woww's face.
laugh.gif

God I hate this show but can't stop watchin'.

All I know is Sammie was landing haymakers on J Woww's face.
laugh.gif

God I hate this show but can't stop watchin'.

i watched the premiere yesterday.  i was like wth, the first 3 of them were all driving bmw's.  of course that brown troll had one that stalled on her.  mtv probably did edit it to make sammi worse than she really was but she still has a stank attitude and makes that ugly face when she's mad.  she came back knowing that the other girls hate her and then complains about being miserable.  that girl is a mental case.

i watched the premiere yesterday.  i was like wth, the first 3 of them were all driving bmw's.  of course that brown troll had one that stalled on her.  mtv probably did edit it to make sammi worse than she really was but she still has a stank attitude and makes that ugly face when she's mad.  she came back knowing that the other girls hate her and then complains about being miserable.  that girl is a mental case.

Back
Top Bottom