Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by Al Audi

IHeart youre wrong.....pauly copped an s class, mike got bent gt, vinny got E class, snooki got that 3 coupe. Show was taped before cars were copped prolly or didnt wanna use em for the show

SMH at you knowing what all these bozos drive. You be on whattheydriving.com
i love cars man an i follow the show

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

What Ronnie said about Deena was true though. She's a rookie and she needs to earn respect first. She throwing out fighting words the first day. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 at me being so into this show.

earn respect? its the Jersey Shore
roll.gif

she felt disrespected and said something...Ron is a %@%%! for running down the stairs like that...i dont even remember what Deena said but at the time i remember thinking it wasnt that serious for him to come running down like that
laugh.gif

he let his miserable gf bring him down too
eyes.gif

What Ronnie said about Deena was true though. She's a rookie and she needs to earn respect first. She throwing out fighting words the first day. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

she felt disrespected and said something...Ron is a %@%%! for running down the stairs like that...i dont even remember what Deena said but at the time i remember thinking it wasnt that serious for him to come running down like that
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
i think she told sammi to go back upstairs to her boyfriend or something, she didnt even actually say ronnie's name.
30t6p3b.gif
single ronnie wouldn't be acting like such a @@!!! over his psychopath girlfriend, i miss that guy

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
i think she told sammi to go back upstairs to her boyfriend or something, she didnt even actually say ronnie's name.
30t6p3b.gif
single ronnie wouldn't be acting like such a @@!!! over his psychopath girlfriend, i miss that guy

Ronnie trying his damndest to overcompensate for all the sketchiness he had on display last season. D's comment wasn't THAT serious....dude is just as much of a sucker as his stank GF....how u gonna be a male and CRY on the Jersey Shore....
laugh.gif
He's even more of a sucker this season, and misery loves company. You could tell that both he and Sammie wanted to play flip cup w. the rest of the castmates but they tried their hardest to prove a point. Those two are worthless...even more worthless than Snooki.

Ronnie trying his damndest to overcompensate for all the sketchiness he had on display last season. D's comment wasn't THAT serious....dude is just as much of a sucker as his stank GF....how u gonna be a male and CRY on the Jersey Shore....
laugh.gif
He's even more of a sucker this season, and misery loves company. You could tell that both he and Sammie wanted to play flip cup w. the rest of the castmates but they tried their hardest to prove a point. Those two are worthless...even more worthless than Snooki.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
exactly...if you're gonna go out of your way to stay away from the group why bother coming back...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
exactly...if you're gonna go out of your way to stay away from the group why bother coming back...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

D is a landmine...her face is
sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif

Sammie does NOT have a body. Girl has no @%$, actually she has nothing to deliver down below and on top of that, she's butt ugly in the face. No make-up?
sick.gif

With that being said... this season is going to be EPIC! I love it.
Fam your trippin

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore-star-1BYdxM.jpg

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore.jpg
2nd pic is clearly edited. And no, she is still not appealing to me at all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif

Sammie does NOT have a body. Girl has no @%$, actually she has nothing to deliver down below and on top of that, she's butt ugly in the face. No make-up?
sick.gif

Fam your trippin

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore-star-1BYdxM.jpg

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore.jpg

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

I would be heated if I was Mike.  But than again if I was them, Mike would be one of the last I would want in my room too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

I would be heated if I was Mike.  But than again if I was them, Mike would be one of the last I would want in my room too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif

sick.gif

Fam your trippin
idc about sammi myself but ill give credit where due

she got some nice legs......if you cant give her that then i dunno
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif

sick.gif

Fam your trippin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif

sick.gif

Fam your trippin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't look at legs, legs don't turn me on. So I don't really give a !%$+ if she got "nice legs"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif

sick.gif

Fam your trippin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't look at legs, legs don't turn me on. So I don't really give a !%$+ if she got "nice legs"
laugh.gif

You outta line fam. Sammi is the goods

sammy_2734.jpg

Those legs> Beats by Dre, ya feel me?

You outta line fam. Sammi is the goods

sammy_2734.jpg

Those legs> Beats by Dre, ya feel me?

Back
Top Bottom