Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

D is a landmine...her face is
sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif

Sammie does NOT have a body. Girl has no @%$, actually she has nothing to deliver down below and on top of that, she's butt ugly in the face. No make-up?
sick.gif

With that being said... this season is going to be EPIC! I love it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif

Sammie does NOT have a body. Girl has no @%$, actually she has nothing to deliver down below and on top of that, she's butt ugly in the face. No make-up?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

3 seasons in...you guys aren't watching for the lulz anymore...you have become genuine fans.

That's what happens when you HYPE everything up. Played yo'self.
04e357e14df3793ced876190937cb2f1043698f_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that the dude from Infernal Affairs?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

3 seasons in...you guys aren't watching for the lulz anymore...you have become genuine fans.

That's what happens when you HYPE everything up. Played yo'self.
04e357e14df3793ced876190937cb2f1043698f_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that the dude from Infernal Affairs?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

IHeart youre wrong.....pauly copped an s class, mike got bent gt, vinny got E class, snooki got that 3 coupe. Show was taped before cars were copped prolly or didnt wanna use em for the show

SMH at you knowing what all these bozos drive. You be on whattheydriving.com

IHeart youre wrong.....pauly copped an s class, mike got bent gt, vinny got E class, snooki got that 3 coupe. Show was taped before cars were copped prolly or didnt wanna use em for the show

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif
So you know her well enough to say she is 'mad cool'? How many times have you been around her?
laugh.gif
Enough, ya'll acting like im talking about hangin with Kanye or something, its someone from Jersey Shore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif
So you know her well enough to say she is 'mad cool'? How many times have you been around her?
laugh.gif
Enough, ya'll acting like im talking about hangin with Kanye or something, its someone from Jersey Shore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how much can they edit though?  First day there and she was already in bed by the middle of the episode
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how much can they edit though?  First day there and she was already in bed by the middle of the episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif

sick.gif

Fam your trippin

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore-star-1BYdxM.jpg

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore.jpg

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

sick.gif

devil.gif

sick.gif

Fam your trippin

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore-star-1BYdxM.jpg

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore.jpg

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

Anyone else get heated when Sammi/Ron took the upstairs bedroom with 3 beds? They gotta have a house meeting and talk about that.. smh

how do men date girls like Sammi?

you know the girls dont like you & you still come back cool...

but then you lay in bed w/your man while everyone else is outside chillin and ask what he would do if he was you and complain its 3 against one...you did it to yourself...

she's always under him...

how do men date girls like Sammi?

you know the girls dont like you & you still come back cool...

but then you lay in bed w/your man while everyone else is outside chillin and ask what he would do if he was you and complain its 3 against one...you did it to yourself...

she's always under him...

Originally Posted by caleekicks

i love cars man an i follow the show

Back
Top Bottom