Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

JWow is ugly anyways wouldn't want to see those pics
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i thought steroids were illegal. why would they be advocating that on tv...and aint he on a xenadrine commercial talking about all natural or some bs...? or is steroids only illegal when playing sports.

Steroids are used medically for various reasons and are not an illegal. You would think they are by the way they are talked about in the context of sports. In sports, they are banned because it give a competitive edge to athletes, and big money is involved. That's it in a nutshell. Shame on me for watching this show. Guilty pleasure
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

How come nobody EVER calls out Mike for constantly bringing home grenades? He talks all that mess, but Pauly D and Vinny stay winnin with the chicks.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i thought steroids were illegal. why would they be advocating that on tv...and aint he on a xenadrine commercial talking about all natural or some bs...? or is steroids only illegal when playing sports.

Steroids are used medically for various reasons and are not an illegal. You would think they are by the way they are talked about in the context of sports. In sports, they are banned because it give a competitive edge to athletes, and big money is involved. That's it in a nutshell. Shame on me for watching this show. Guilty pleasure
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

How come nobody EVER calls out Mike for constantly bringing home grenades? He talks all that mess, but Pauly D and Vinny stay winnin with the chicks.

Back
Top Bottom