Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Wait, I watched the first episode of this season twice and don't remember seeing Ronnie get socked. When did that happen?
nerd.gif
It was in the preview after the episode.

Originally Posted by 0cks

In the season preview Ron Ron was doing the pants on the ground gettin his latest round of injections in front of Sammi. I don't think they'll stop juicin anytime soon...

U lying....

Originally Posted by 0cks

In the season preview Ron Ron was doing the pants on the ground gettin his latest round of injections in front of Sammi. I don't think they'll stop juicin anytime soon...

U lying....

Via TMZ

Jwoww Sued by Ex -- I Made Her a FORTUNE
1203-jwoww-launch-ex-tmz-01-credit.jpg

Jwoww's ex-boyfriend claims he helped the "Jersey Shore" star score a TV deal worth $17,500 per episode ... but according to legal docs obtained by TMZ -- she never paid his @%% a dime in return.

Jwoww is being sued by Thomas Lippolis -- who claims he didn't just date the reality star -- but he also served as her business manager ... locking down deals with MTV, nightclubs, a tanning lotion company and even a plastic surgeon.

In the lawsuit, filed today in NY, Lippolis claims he was the "sole negotiating agent" with Jwoww's "Jersey" deal -- locking down $17,500 per episode plus a $75k bonus "dependant on ratings at the end of the season."

But Lippolis alleges ... when it came time to pay up -- Jwoww left him stiff ... and not in the good way.

Now, he wants $350,000 to make things right.

UPDATE: Sources close to Jwoww tell us the reality star is adamant Lippolis did not negotiate her tanning or MTV contract ... but insists he was paid for appearances he booked.

Jwoww to Ex: Gimme My NAKED Photos Back!
1206-jwow-doc-launch.jpg

Jwoww's legal fight with her ex-boyfriend ain't just about money -- TMZ has learned she's very concerned about some "derogatory" photos in his possession ... photos that we're told leave very little to the imagination.

Weeks before the "Jersey Shore" star's ex-boyfriend/former business manager Thomas Lippolis sued Jwoww for allegedly stiffing him on several deals -- Jwoww's lawyer sent the guy a letter explaining a "final payment" for his services was in the works. The document could be the proof that Lippolis needs to get the $350,000 he's demanding from the reality star.

But in the letter, the lawyer added, "It has come to [Jwoww's] attention that you may be in possession of certain photos of her that may be derogatory to her image and in violation of her contract with MTV."

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ ... the photos in question contain some very nude images of the reality star.

Jwoww's attorney demanded the return of the pics ASAP -- but we're told nothing has been exchanged thus far.

J Woww and her ex been done for over 6 months now, damn, son should of let them nudes slides on the side... 
grin.gif

Via TMZ

Jwoww's ex-boyfriend claims he helped the "Jersey Shore" star score a TV deal worth $17,500 per episode ... but according to legal docs obtained by TMZ -- she never paid his @%% a dime in return.

Jwoww is being sued by Thomas Lippolis -- who claims he didn't just date the reality star -- but he also served as her business manager ... locking down deals with MTV, nightclubs, a tanning lotion company and even a plastic surgeon.

In the lawsuit, filed today in NY, Lippolis claims he was the "sole negotiating agent" with Jwoww's "Jersey" deal -- locking down $17,500 per episode plus a $75k bonus "dependant on ratings at the end of the season."

But Lippolis alleges ... when it came time to pay up -- Jwoww left him stiff ... and not in the good way.

UPDATE: Sources close to Jwoww tell us the reality star is adamant Lippolis did not negotiate her tanning or MTV contract ... but insists he was paid for appearances he booked.

1206-jwow-doc-launch.jpg

Jwoww's legal fight with her ex-boyfriend ain't just about money -- TMZ has learned she's very concerned about some "derogatory" photos in his possession ... photos that we're told leave very little to the imagination.

Weeks before the "Jersey Shore" star's ex-boyfriend/former business manager Thomas Lippolis sued Jwoww for allegedly stiffing him on several deals -- Jwoww's lawyer sent the guy a letter explaining a "final payment" for his services was in the works. The document could be the proof that Lippolis needs to get the $350,000 he's demanding from the reality star.

But in the letter, the lawyer added, "It has come to [Jwoww's] attention that you may be in possession of certain photos of her that may be derogatory to her image and in violation of her contract with MTV."

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ ... the photos in question contain some very nude images of the reality star.

Jwoww's attorney demanded the return of the pics ASAP -- but we're told nothing has been exchanged thus far.

J Woww and her ex been done for over 6 months now, damn, son should of let them nudes slides on the side... 
grin.gif

i thought steroids were illegal. why would they be advocating that on tv...and aint he on a xenadrine commercial talking about all natural or some bs...? or is steroids only illegal when playing sports.

i thought steroids were illegal. why would they be advocating that on tv...and aint he on a xenadrine commercial talking about all natural or some bs...? or is steroids only illegal when playing sports.

Am I alone in thinkin this D chick ought to have taken it a lil slower with the drinkin? I mean damn shes a lil girl and was intoxicated before even leaving her house

Am I alone in thinkin this D chick ought to have taken it a lil slower with the drinkin? I mean damn shes a lil girl and was intoxicated before even leaving her house

i highly doubt she was drunk. ppl always say theyre drunk to seem cool....and its a tv show bro. ^

i highly doubt she was drunk. ppl always say theyre drunk to seem cool....and its a tv show bro. ^

Is it just me or did most of the vast besides ronny and maybe Pauly d loose mass, vinny and sitch look way smaller.

Is it just me or did most of the vast besides ronny and maybe Pauly d loose mass, vinny and sitch look way smaller.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via TMZ

Jwoww's ex-boyfriend claims he helped the "Jersey Shore" star score a TV deal worth $17,500 per episode ... but according to legal docs obtained by TMZ -- she never paid his %!@ a dime in return.

1206-jwow-doc-launch.jpg

grin.gif

I thought they got married?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via TMZ

Jwoww's ex-boyfriend claims he helped the "Jersey Shore" star score a TV deal worth $17,500 per episode ... but according to legal docs obtained by TMZ -- she never paid his %!@ a dime in return.

1206-jwow-doc-launch.jpg

grin.gif

I thought they got married?

Back
Top Bottom