Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Originally Posted by MrONegative

j7b9sg.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant breathe!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

also nh but all the dudes look smaller this season.......no time for a cycle between seasons i guess

laugh.gif

yes i actually thought that too, no time......an im sure they are all doing more in life with their new fame

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

also nh but all the dudes look smaller this season.......no time for a cycle between seasons i guess

laugh.gif

yes i actually thought that too, no time......an im sure they are all doing more in life with their new fame

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

D is a landmine...her face is
sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif

Sammie does NOT have a body. Girl has no @%$, actually she has nothing to deliver down below and on top of that, she's butt ugly in the face. No make-up?
sick.gif

With that being said... this season is going to be EPIC! I love it.
Fam your trippin
2nd pic is clearly edited. And no, she is still not appealing to me at all.
idc about sammi myself but ill give credit where due

she got some nice legs......if you cant give her that then i dunno
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't look at legs, legs don't turn me on. So I don't really give a !%$+ if she got "nice legs"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did not disappoint.

D is a landmine...her face is
sick.gif

Ya'll trippin on Sammie you do realize they just make her out to be how they want with the edits and stuff right? Sammie is mad cool & her body is off the HOOK. You can't really tell from the show too much, but my god, in person 
devil.gif

Sammie does NOT have a body. Girl has no @%$, actually she has nothing to deliver down below and on top of that, she's butt ugly in the face. No make-up?
sick.gif

With that being said... this season is going to be EPIC! I love it.
Fam your trippin
2nd pic is clearly edited. And no, she is still not appealing to me at all.
idc about sammi myself but ill give credit where due

she got some nice legs......if you cant give her that then i dunno
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't look at legs, legs don't turn me on. So I don't really give a !%$+ if she got "nice legs"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ronnie trying his damndest to overcompensate for all the sketchiness he had on display last season. D's comment wasn't THAT serious....dude is just as much of a sucker as his stank GF....how u gonna be a male and CRY on the Jersey Shore....
laugh.gif
He's even more of a sucker this season, and misery loves company. You could tell that both he and Sammie wanted to play flip cup w. the rest of the castmates but they tried their hardest to prove a point. Those two are worthless...even more worthless than Snooki.

Snooki > those two morons. why are they even getting a check for this season? ALL they do is stay in and sleep. or argue over some dumb @%! $@*+ nobody cares about.

well, i guess sammi can stay so she can continue being JWow's punching bag.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ronnie trying his damndest to overcompensate for all the sketchiness he had on display last season. D's comment wasn't THAT serious....dude is just as much of a sucker as his stank GF....how u gonna be a male and CRY on the Jersey Shore....
laugh.gif
He's even more of a sucker this season, and misery loves company. You could tell that both he and Sammie wanted to play flip cup w. the rest of the castmates but they tried their hardest to prove a point. Those two are worthless...even more worthless than Snooki.

Snooki > those two morons. why are they even getting a check for this season? ALL they do is stay in and sleep. or argue over some dumb @%! $@*+ nobody cares about.

well, i guess sammi can stay so she can continue being JWow's punching bag.

In the season preview Ron Ron was doing the pants on the ground gettin his latest round of injections in front of Sammi. I don't think they'll stop juicin anytime soon...

In the season preview Ron Ron was doing the pants on the ground gettin his latest round of injections in front of Sammi. I don't think they'll stop juicin anytime soon...

Wait, I watched the first episode of this season twice and don't remember seeing Ronnie get socked. When did that happen?
nerd.gif

Wait, I watched the first episode of this season twice and don't remember seeing Ronnie get socked. When did that happen?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

nerd.gif
its not part of ep 1, it was in the season trailer @ the end of the 1st ep.

nerd.gif
its not part of ep 1, it was in the season trailer @ the end of the 1st ep.

nerd.gif
It was in the preview after the episode.

Back
Top Bottom