Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

So I was watching When I Was 17 and they had Ronni, Sammi, and Vinny and they showed extra previews for Season 3 and apparently Sammi goes after Ronni, like trying to fight him then she's shown leaving in the back of a black car and she said something about "I just need to get outta here"

So I guess Sammi leaves early this season?

We'll see I guess.

Jwow rocks Sammi...

Sammi rocks Ronny...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

glad this is the last season im pretty much burnt out from it but i figure i can last one more season
hopefully more robberies and ronni fights
You're making it sound like it's a full-time job or something.

glad this is the last season im pretty much burnt out from it but i figure i can last one more season

I will be honest the MTV hype engine has me hooked on this show. Not sure who I can owe the lol's to though, the cast or MTV script and edits.
Being Italian I have mixed feelings its hilarious but also wanna sort of cringe knowing how we are now viewed and thought of. Oh well, other races deal w/ it too....
Btw is it more or is Jersey Shore the Real World x's 20? Even down to them having jobs and no TV's.

I will be honest the MTV hype engine has me hooked on this show. Not sure who I can owe the lol's to though, the cast or MTV script and edits.
Being Italian I have mixed feelings its hilarious but also wanna sort of cringe knowing how we are now viewed and thought of. Oh well, other races deal w/ it too....
Btw is it more or is Jersey Shore the Real World x's 20? Even down to them having jobs and no TV's.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

laugh.gif

Ill be watching in hopes that sammy gets a vicious beatdown. Annoyin &&$ can leave and never come back.

Ill be watching in hopes that sammy gets a vicious beatdown. Annoyin &&$ can leave and never come back.

Back
Top Bottom