Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

2istuty.jpg

glad this is the last season im pretty much burnt out from it but i figure i can last one more season
hopefully more robberies and ronni fights

glad this is the last season im pretty much burnt out from it but i figure i can last one more season
hopefully more robberies and ronni fights

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

NT is full of hypocrites. Anyone watching this show has no right to say anything bad about anyone else in ANY regard, EVER. You expose yourself as viewers of this show and aiding the salaries of these "entertainers" yet make fun of dudes asking for relationship advice or other "fails".

This is life tho. People pick and choose what they want to respond to and how they want to respond to it. It always leads to bafoonic reasoning and I personally have never been about that life but people have the right to do so.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

NT is full of hypocrites. Anyone watching this show has no right to say anything bad about anyone else in ANY regard, EVER. You expose yourself as viewers of this show and aiding the salaries of these "entertainers" yet make fun of dudes asking for relationship advice or other "fails".

This is life tho. People pick and choose what they want to respond to and how they want to respond to it. It always leads to bafoonic reasoning and I personally have never been about that life but people have the right to do so.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

2istuty.jpg
Don't know why, but I found that .gif hilarious 
laugh.gif
.. As for JS the last few episodes of season 2 sucked but I without a doubt am tuning in
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

2istuty.jpg
Don't know why, but I found that .gif hilarious 
laugh.gif
.. As for JS the last few episodes of season 2 sucked but I without a doubt am tuning in
30t6p3b.gif

So I was watching When I Was 17 and they had Ronni, Sammi, and Vinny and they showed extra previews for Season 3 and apparently Sammi goes after Ronni, like trying to fight him then she's shown leaving in the back of a black car and she said something about "I just need to get outta here"

So I guess Sammi leaves early this season?

We'll see I guess.

Back
Top Bottom